Laptop doing weird sound

Juri

That's most likely hardware issue. Possibly due to overheating and poor insulation.  Like the others have said. If you've updated tour sound card and rebooted everything.

What kind of laptop is it?

Edited by RagingPanda

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

If it's coming out of the actual speakers/your headset, it has to be related to your sound card. If you want to test it out, you can buy external sound cards with USB support for like $10 on Amazon (or similar sites). If it's still happening with the new sound card, it's definitely going to be a larger issue with the motherboard (as that is where your current built-in sound card will be). 

yeh thats weird

SnaptiK#0145

Chivalry Legions Elite - Ex-Chivalry Legions Council
Ex-Ancient Fury Applicant Ex-Zerg Unit Member

Ex-Australian Army Co-Leader - Ex-Kill Orgy Senior Member - Ex-TKO Blitz Member

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, Pope said:

If it's coming out of the actual speakers/your headset, it has to be related to your sound card. If you want to test it out, you can buy external sound cards with USB support for like $10 on Amazon (or similar sites). If it's still happening with the new sound card, it's definitely going to be a larger issue with the motherboard (as that is where your current built-in sound card will be). 

best next step imo. sounds like ur inbuilt card is going out if youve already tried troubleshooting it.

Proud Tempest 1st Division

toai81K.png

forever unbreakable 

🌽

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

8 hours ago, Sir Severed said:

best next step imo. sounds like ur inbuilt card is going out if youve already tried troubleshooting it.

11 hours ago, RagingPanda said:

That's most likely hardware issue. Possibly due to overheating and poor insulation.  Like the others have said. If you've updated tour sound card and rebooted everything.

What kind of laptop is it?

Well, did double check all the drivers etc. The laptop is clean from dust and etc. It's a Acer V17 Nitro 792G-58JZ. The problem started to reoccur as I connected my extra monitor back to it, the sound is default on the RealTek High Defination Audio STT through laptop and the sound starts over some time if I have my headphones plugged in. If I don't have headphones on and the sound comes through the laptop speakers, it's all fine. 

So the trouble comes through the audio jack for some reason. 

I had to postpone buying the PC I said I will, due some issues that's needed to set at my home office room before. So I'll get it in January and need to make the laptop + monitor setup to work so far ?

Edited by Juri

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png