Favorite Comedians

King_Obina

I think one of the greatest of all time is Dave Chappelle, consistantly hitting the mark for well over a decade now. I have never experienced his legendary impromptu long sets but anyone who can hold a crowd's attention for 6 hours just by talking is a legend in their own right,

Bill Burr is definitely up there I'd say top 3 living comedians today.

Tom Segura is another personal favorite, although I think his highlight is in the podcasting game and not so much his standup.

Theo Von is another person who cracks me up everytime i see him but also another that i think is best suited to podcasting/video making.

Without a doubt the GOAT has to be George Carlin, the man was on fire for decades, pushing the envelope and really making people stop and think, while also being hilarious every single time. Wish we had more people like him but the reason he is so great is because there will never be another like him.

My recent favorite has got to be Andrew Schulz, absolutely killing the game during this pandemic and consistantly swinging at the 'untouchables'.  Also one of the quickest wits when it comes to roasting, his crowd work is some of the best I have ever seen.

Honourable mentions:

Richard Pryor

Bill Hicks

Joey 'CoCo' Diaz (super vulgar but such a character)

Louis CK

Edited by Matt Robbin
  • Like 1

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

Bill Burr

Richard Pryor

Donald Trump

Carl Baron

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

American (in no particular order):

Eddie Murphy 

Richard Pryor

Louis CK

Bill Burr

Tom Segura

Anthony Jeselnik

George Carlin

Dave Chappelle

Chris Rock

Patrice o'neal

British:

Peter Kay

Lee Evans

Lee Mack

Micky Flanagan

Ricky Gervais

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

5 hours ago, Brazz said:

Bert Kreishers stand up isn’t the best but he’s the funniest person I’ve ever heard. When he’s on a podcast I can’t stop laughing.

I really liked Secret Time but his others were meh. He's hilarious on 2 bears 1 Cave with Tom Segura though.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

37 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

American (in no particular order):

Eddie Murphy 

Richard Pryor

Louis CK

Bill Burr

Tom Segura

Anthony Jeselnik

George Carlin

Dave Chappelle

Chris Rock

British:

Peter Kay

Lee Evans

Lee Mack

Micky Flanagan

Ricky Gervais

Eddie Murphy is still doing stuff ? I can only find old material LOL
Also from the Brits the only one I know is Ricky Gervais, cause of the office and then Netflix shows.

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

3 minutes ago, King_Obina said:

Eddie Murphy is still doing stuff ? I can only find old material LOL

He hasn't done any stand up since the 80s but those 2 specials (Delirious & Raw) are hands down my favourite of all time. I read that he's planning to put out something new on Netflix but with the pandemic who knows how long that'll be.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

5 hours ago, Juri said:

Bill Burr is awesome, I also really like John Oliver and his style to roast all the political side. I have been a great fan of our own Comedy Estonia for some time now and there's some English stuff from some of them also. 

This guy is actually funny, good stuff.

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

2 hours ago, Wee Man said:

I really liked Secret Time but his others were meh. He's hilarious on 2 bears 1 Cave with Tom Segura though.

Yeah exactly, the stand ups are hit or miss but there's no other guy in this world I'd rather grab a beer with lmfao. 2 Bears 1 Cave is great.

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png