Favorite Comedians

King_Obina

Who are your favorite Comedians if you have any?

I myself am a big fan of Bill Burr and Jim Jefferies, also used to like Louis CK before he became a sex offender and vanish LOL.

I like Bill and Jim mostly because of the edgy jokes, tapping on matters like feminism and racism with class, like this:

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

4 minutes ago, Victor said:

I like the Brazilians one, like Rafinha Bastos and Thiago Ventura... Whinderson is great too

Rafinha and Thiago are good Whinderson is just embarrassing 

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

Just now, King_Obina said:

Rafinha and Thiago are good Whinderson is just embarrassing 

I went into one of his shows (Whinderson) he is really great when it comes to live shows... He is very talented and immersive... you should give a shot

very very very different from his videos

fBUa3oi.png

pete davidson or andrew schulz prob my favorite off the top of my head

jordan klepper also someone i enjoy, especially when he did his own stuff away from the daily show https://www.youtube.com/c/klepper/videos

i like jeffries and burr too but burr can annoy me sometimes

Edited by Jackson
  • Like 1

~ex envy respected member~

~ex divine forces old school~

7ADJUqv.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think Dave Chappelle / Norm MacDonald for all time, but there are a bunch of guys who I think are both humourous and speak the truth. Liked Eddie Izzard a lot, David Mitchell, Lee Evans, Jeremy Hotz.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Bert Kreishers stand up isn’t the best but he’s the funniest person I’ve ever heard. When he’s on a podcast I can’t stop laughing. Bill burr is solid, so is John Mulaney.

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

Bill Burr is probably one of the best in the game right now. I actually bumped into him at a coffee shop on Olympic out here in LA, super grounded down to earth person despite the ranting you see at his shows. 

Jim Jeffries is pretty wild, I honestly wouldn’t mind catching one of his shows when he goes back on tour. He has not giving a fuck down to an art, which I find to be endearing.

David Chappelle and George Carlin are two of the greatest comedic minds to walk the earth. They’re both capable of telling incredible stories while at the same time managing to  make you not only laugh, but feel a wide range of emotions during the evolution of their shows. Both also touched on a lot of the social and political tensions that exist in this country, and even their older material still manages to hold up to this day. Considering that Comedy is a medium that is based on social norms of the time they’re written for, it’s an impressive feat and a rarity to have material written a decade ago that is still relevant in the present day. 

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 3

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

Bill Burr is awesome, I also really like John Oliver and his style to roast all the political side. I have been a great fan of our own Comedy Estonia for some time now and there's some English stuff from some of them also. 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png