Who is the best tank EVER?

True 2k8

1 minute ago, true said:

some kid named silent

LMAO I had a feeling.. he looked up to you like a dad, I swear he even ditched council in envy to be by your side LOL

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Sgt Frank basically won us a 100vs100 in the CWA era against TRWF (this was when TRWF claimed to be #1). He was the first person they decided to click on if I recall, and they basically stopped fighting DF after that fight and eventually died/closed/disappeared/whatever. It was literally the best tank performance I had seen.

Icedrop & Battleneo come to mind.

K9iigpi.png

None.

There are names that stand out sure.. eg. people have named Lassuri, but all he did in fights was waiting to get piled / baiting himself out. He didn't rly focus on the fight itself ever, just himself and his tanking ego lol (I can admit I did the same at times when I was with non-Finnish clans because tanking was fun) and probably most of us have done it at some point, but in a way it makes you a shit member. 

• sus 1

Foolsleader.png

sigi.gif

3 minutes ago, EoMeri said:

None.

There are names that stand out sure.. eg. people have named Lassuri, but all he did in fights was waiting to get piled / baiting himself out. He didn't rly focus on the fight itself ever, just himself and his tanking ego lol (I can admit I did the same at times when I was with non-Finnish clans because tanking was fun) and probably most of us have done it at some point, but in a way it makes you a shit member. 

tbf Lassuri tank baiting as a sniper is kinda what you want 

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

5 minutes ago, Dickus said:

tbf Lassuri tank baiting as a sniper is kinda what you want 

Well ye, as a sniper its a whole different thing. I shoulda been more specific. To be honest kinda forgot about the snipers and shit because there weren't any in fights towards the end. That's what I mostly meant and I'm sure everybody knows what I mean, seeing the same names standing out somewhere ready to get piled just so they can show off. Every clan had their members who did that.

Foolsleader.png

sigi.gif

On 12/8/2020 at 1:59 AM, nick said:

I used to get so annoyed when we would pile the known pre bailing tank baiters like stevendoom, I Brett I, and q3 to name a few

:495994341_:

• sus 2