Preferred Name
Ando

Discord ID 
Ando#3008

Current Clan
Tempest

Previous Clan History
2004 - 2005 - Dead On Arrival - Closed

2005 - 2005 - The Empire - Made by Ex DOA wasn’t what I thought it would be so I left to for fill my PKing needs.

2005 - 2006 - The British Elites - Rage quit after they lost to The Titans (numerous others left to join TT I opted for DF)

2006 - 2006 - Divine Forces - Got kicked for selling VR vs RSD world to rolig rolig for 10 rune sets. 

2006 - jan 2007 - Violent Resolution - Kicked for asking Milap “why are you inbred” “I heard you had sex with your naan” got instant guested.

Jan 2007 - June 2007 - Dead On Arrival (remake) got to warlord rank after calling during a fight with a clan called outcast, left because Evizu told me Milap was gone and I could have my member rank back in VR I did have a spare in DOA which I helped them on til they closed.

June 2007 - 2 days ago - Violent resolution - Well not a lot I can say about this got invited back to the clan after Milap rage quit to make Unity, got promoted fairly quick and made my way to officer rank by early 2008 which I stayed as until 2013 at that point I retired and I’ve done a few pks but became very distant to the clan. My love for VR will always be there, but I know when it’s time to walk away. 

Are you interested in joining?
Already here!

Brief Introduction

My name is Ando, father of two, loving husband to a wife who waits on me hand and foot, my ambitions are to get back into the world of F2P I don’t mind P2P pking aslong as I’m not getting venny’d out by 30 ballistas, I have done some No Honour shit in my past but that was only to help with the progression of the clan I was in charge of, hope no one has any hard feelings, if they do feel free to pm me so we can have a chat and sort out issues out, hope to see you all in game real soon!!

Edited by Ando

2 hours ago, Ando said:

2006 - jan 2007 - Violent Resolution - Kicked for asking Milap “why are you inbred” “I heard you had sex with your naan” got instant guested.

Respectable. Welcome 

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4