Tempest vs Violent Resolution - F2P PKRI

True 2k8

good job guys and thank u for the fight violent resolution sorry i coudlnt make it to the fight but for 5000 dollars i would have felt more sorry but not because of fighting violent resolution but because 5000 dollars could do alot to progress my roblox career like with buying a mouse pad with the lumps if u know what i mean and im glad to know vr is still around cause they have some great people like pablo gandalf and juian6969 i miss those guys but not because i go that way but because i am diversally inclusivon and i dont know where i wa sgoing with this but i hope to see u guys again in the jagex cup

• Like 4

drake.png.9610b4e05b74e757fb0e274545cd5603.png

51 minutes ago, poopkid said:

good job guys and thank u for the fight violent resolution sorry i coudlnt make it to the fight but for 5000 dollars i would have felt more sorry but not because of fighting violent resolution but because 5000 dollars could do alot to progress my roblox career like with buying a mouse pad with the lumps if u know what i mean and im glad to know vr is still around cause they have some great people like pablo gandalf and juian6969 i miss those guys but not because i go that way but because i am diversally inclusivon and i dont know where i wa sgoing with this but i hope to see u guys again in the jagex cup

yes

aUBwTQ1.png

Low opts fight meant that an old guy like me had a chance to click on piles.

Amazing job once again calling the piles.

Thanks for the fight!

unknown.png.44cf67c442496f7db87120c1e4c6ff2d.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.