🥩🥩🥩B E E F🥩🥩🥩

Wee Man

Do you find drama and beef enjoyable to some extent or would you prefer everything to be nice and respectful?

Drama and beef is what makes the clan world enjoyable, everything nice and respecful would be boring as fuck

Where do you draw the line? Is talking shit and flaming ok?

Probably when ddos/doxing comes into the story, just destroys the fun of the game really. I feel like talking shit and flaming is fun enough as long as it stays ingame really

How do you think this effects how PvP is viewed amongst normal players?

Well, it's really not a nice view knowing that your router could get fried/IRLs get leaked at any moment lol

What's been your favourite drama, beef or rivalry of the years? Any stories to tell?

Probably FSK/TR beef; it was a really healthy rivalry between us, and both sides talked massive shit about each other and had spies from both sides, it was purely an ingame rivalry which made it nice

What's the dumbest shit you've seen another clan or individual do to someone else?

Probably the Geese situation, dear god

Was anyone else surprised at how well my AMA went lmfao?

Very surprised

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

13 minutes ago, Pietru said:

Do you find drama and beef enjoyable to some extent or would you prefer everything to be nice and respectful?

Drama and beef is what makes the clan world enjoyable, everything nice and respecful would be boring as fuck

Probably when ddos/doxing comes into the story, just destroys the fun of the game really. I feel like talking shit and flaming is fun enough as long as it stays ingame really

Well, it's really not a nice view knowing that your router could get fried/IRLs get leaked at any moment lol

What's been your favourite drama, beef or rivalry of the years? Any stories to tell?

Probably FSK/TR beef; it was a really healthy rivalry between us, and both sides talked massive shit about each other and had spies from both sides, it was purely an ingame rivalry which made it nice

What's the dumbest shit you've seen another clan or individual do to someone else?

Probably the Geese situation, dear god

Very surprised

what is the geese situation

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

25 minutes ago, Majin said:

affects*

I have spent my entire adult life googling when to use affect or effect and I still do not understand so now I use whichever one I fancy.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

11 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

what is the geese situation

Jim from Zybez leaked IPs off RSC to get himself in with RoT so he could spy for divine forces. Once outed they leaked his entire life including a picture of his mum being dspeared by the Rot uniform character.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

4 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Jim from Zybez leaked IPs off RSC to get himself in with RoT so he could spy for divine forces. Once outed they leaked his entire life including a picture of his mum being dspeared by the Rot uniform character.

oh i remember seeing the video of them killing him and then bullerik threatening him, didn't realize that much had been leaked though and also had no idea he went by the name geese

Beef and drama is always healthy for the game, everyone being too nice would be boring

Everything taken outside the game pretty much is the line to be drawn 

No new players come into the pvp scene lol mostly pvm nerds and their retarded opinions

hamtits

Doxing my homie jim.. jk

ye

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

Drama and beef make things more enjoyable imo as long as it stays in-game

Anytime you bring someone's real life into it and a non-joking manner, you've crossed the line

They see us all as knuckledragging retards and they aren't entirely wrong

TT v DF

Going after someone's family members irl. They have no involvement in this game.

Incredibly surprised

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

Yes, it's boring otherwise

Yes, the line is blurred for me because I've said some horrendous shit during flame wars, and I expect it back. I suppose bringing up something like a real-life trauma is where I draw the line.

Makes us look retarded probably

Don't really remember tbf

Anything pertaining to ddosing/doxing

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

I think there's a fine line between banter/friendly competition vs drama/beef.. the latter ruins it for the clan world in general

Probably anything IRL related and doxing is where the line is drawn. Shit talking/flaming is OK, those who take those to offense are butthurt.

Not sure people outside the scene even know much?

Dfall vs Ronin but you already know about that one 😛 Poison vs Ronin beef was cringe too lol

• honk 1

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Adversity Founder

spacer.png

HJ3n53w.gif
qXPPmoF.gif

6 hours ago, Wee Man said:

He was actually already in RoT and doing well when he decided to do that. I say "he decided" because it wasn't our idea and nor did we even know about it until afterwards. The guy was off the rails from the start. It was my theory that at times he forgot he was spying and was slowly starting to fall for their cult-like behavior.

He spied on RoT solely because they crashed one of his Zybez events. And then threw away his Zybez status for them. What a guy. Still, none of it warranted what they did to him.

Edited by IMK

lApm4a9.png

21 minutes ago, slew said:

WHY IS MELO GUESTED??

👀

9 minutes ago, IMK said:

He was actually already in RoT and doing well when he decided to do that. I say "he decided" because it wasn't our idea and nor did we even know about it until afterwards. The guy was off the rails from the start. It was my theory that at times he forgot he was spying and was slowly starting to fall for their cult-like behavior.

He spied on RoT solely because they crashed one of his Zybez events. And then threw away his Zybez status for them. What a guy. Still, none of it warranted what they did to him.

Wasn't he still in Df till like last year or something or was that a diff jim?

18 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

👀

Wasn't he still in Df till like last year or something or was that a diff jim?

Same one. We let him rejoin out of pity and after his only friend (2k8) left, he pretty much went insane and ended up spying on us too for the very people who tried to ruin his life. Which reiterates my statement about him being insane.

Edit: I should note that the only thing done to him from us was his removal and a few meme (non-dox) images made. That's how a proper clan handles catching a spy.

Edited by IMK
  • Haha 1

lApm4a9.png

2 minutes ago, IMK said:

Same one. We let him rejoin out of pity and after his only friend (2k8) left, he pretty much went insane and ended up spying on us too for the very people who tried to ruin his life. Which reiterates my statement about him being insane.

yikes

Edited by Adam_