Tournament Challenge

Nick

Hey friends, 

I started a Tempest NCAA Tournament bracket for this years college basketball tournament. Basically how it works is you pick who you think is going to win and as the tournament goes on you get more points/win. So for example, if you correctly choose the teams that make it to the Final Four you'll get more points than correctly choosing the winners of the first round and so on. It's super easy and free to play, honestly it's completely random because there are so many upsets every year so everyone has a pretty equal chance to win. Let me know if you want in, I'm going start a 50m pot for the person who has the most points at the end of the tournament.

unknown.png

TLDR;

Chance to earn free money, just pm me for link to group and guess which teams are going to win. 

PS: Only allowing Bunny+ and maybe some trusted guests

Edited by Nick
  • Like 6

IkxZxGH.png

0sj0La8.gif

uiKF6Vo.mp4

1C8F9B31-BBB3-4390-9DD8-F36B27BFD592.png

409FD042-2929-4DA3-9AE4-D8C2C23A0CB5.png

idk anything about nascar so ill just guess but sure lets see if picking random is better than the experts

Seems to work in other sports

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Me and @Scleritissat and watched bouncy ball with a few beers once and we were so disgusted with the fact that a team can score constant goals by standing in their own area and chucking it the whole length of the pitch 

• Like 1

spacer.png