Finally completed set.

Encore

On 4/4/2021 at 10:51 AM, Vanzant said:

What's xp like? I'm 83 agility but prob should be on desktop to do it lol ya

I didn't see anyone reply to you, but once I hit lvl 92 and got good enough at floor 4 I was getting 50-60k per hour, only opening floor 5 chests. It took a little over a month to get from level 91 to 99 here

16 minutes ago, Watkins said:

I didn't see anyone reply to you, but once I hit lvl 92 and got good enough at floor 4 I was getting 50-60k per hour, only opening floor 5 chests. It took a little over a month to get from level 91 to 99 here

So basically xp wise same as prif. Just more money and much more click intensive?

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

4 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

So basically xp wise same as prif. Just more money and much more click intensive?

Correct. This was about my loot from 91-99 (all ranarr seeds, rune > addy > mith bolts in that order). You could get lucky, you could possibly not. I felt the risk/reward was worth it because at the time I could be attentive. If I had to do it now? I'd stick with prif/ardy.

unknown.png

Edited by Watkins

4 minutes ago, Watkins said:

Correct. This was about my loot from 91-99 (all ranarr seeds, rune > addy > mith bolts in that order). You could get lucky, you could possibly not. I felt the risk/reward was worth it because at the time I could be attentive. If I had to do it now? I'd stick with prif/ardy.

unknown.png

Damn nice loot lol. 982 runs?

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

1 minute ago, Vanzant said:

Damn nice loot lol. 982 runs?

It's weird, it all counts together, whether you open a casket on floor 1 or the final floor 5 casket.