Create a random scenario and tag one person

Venenatis

10 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

@Pietruits a dark cold night in Malta and you’re hugging your anime pillow, you hear conichawaaaaa and look down and your pillow is coming to life, what do you do? 

Thank the lord jesus christ

• Like 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

1 hour ago, VirgoVaca said:

@The End what would you do if you had to sit in an empty room with white walls for 72 hours, straight jacket optional

That's on the upper end before dehydration kicks in. Assuming it's a big enough airtight room then oxygen deprivation or carbon dioxide poisoning should not be life threatening in a 3 day period. Lack of food is not a major concern either for 3 days. So my main focus would be slowing down dehydration -- e.g. keep body temperature low to avoid sweating and minimize any movements or any exertion really. So essentially my plan would be just waiting for 72 hours until the 'ordeal' is over, the jacket would not be helpful as it would speed up the dehydration process.

If you were allowed to bring stuff (primarily water) with you in this room then it would be a much simpler wait. 

• Like 1

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

1 hour ago, The End said:

That's on the upper end before dehydration kicks in. Assuming it's a big enough airtight room then oxygen deprivation or carbon dioxide poisoning should not be life threatening in a 3 day period. Lack of food is not a major concern either for 3 days. So my main focus would be slowing down dehydration -- e.g. keep body temperature low to avoid sweating and minimize any movements or any exertion really. So essentially my plan would be just waiting for 72 hours until the 'ordeal' is over, the jacket would not be helpful as it would speed up the dehydration process.

If you were allowed to bring stuff (primarily water) with you in this room then it would be a much simpler wait. 

I did not expect anything less than a detailed answer of this calibor from Ned ... wow LOL.

Uncrackable

Never Broken

Always Egg Nar

3 hours ago, TheEggMan said:

@Pietru you are only allowed to watch 5 animes for the rest of your life. Which 5 do you choose? 

1. Shakugan no Shana
  2. Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
  3. Gintama
  4. Black Clover
  5. KonoSuba

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

@Wise Counsel you are given an opportunity to borrow $1,00,000 CAD  with the following conditions:

$1,000,000 @ 1.50% Interest rate fixed.

The minimum monthly payment you have to pay back each month is $3000.

You have to pay back the total principal amount within 25 years.

Do you take it? If so what would you do with the money?

• bank 1

Uncrackable

Never Broken

Always Egg Nar