What makes you come back?

Justyn

Quit in like 2012ish but someone on FB reached out to me when the pandemic first started saying there was a discord where a bunch of old RS buddies were reuniting! So from there I made an OSRS account and got introduced to Tempy and clanning 🙂 I’m here now for the community aspect. It’s crazy and amazing how many great connections you can make with people through an online game, but I love it and am grateful for the people I’ve met 

• Like 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

clanning and warring, cant see myself doing anything else, i mean i pvm its how i make my gp but i pvm with clan so i kinda only play 4 clanning hahaha seems pointless 2 me atm to play without a clan im lost in the game, after so many years. its what keeps me comming back. Hearing the scimmys hit ur rune kite while tanking XD 

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Stopped playing after EOC but came back when Covid lockdowns started. Been enjoying my time back. Basically playing due to working from home and just catching up with old friends. 

AP.png

Previously I'd say clanning, but since OSRS I've played a lot without a clan. Mainly just free time and I like a game that requires little attention but where I can work towards goals (I enjoy the grind).

I think if I'd found OSRS without playing RS between 2003 and 2009 then I wouldn't have given it a second look.

Edited by Blogs

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

6 hours ago, danex said:

clanning/friends i've made playing this game.

This pretty much. 

Ghosted everyone in 2014 and then was talking to my best friend irl. Turns out he was playing again so I hopped on and ended up talking to some old m8s and getting sucked back in.

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png