One last dating story

Wise Counsel

In July of last year, I matched with a girl through Tinder. We were in the thick of the pandemic, so there was no way to meet up at a coffee shop, restaurant or anywhere you could have a normal date. The weather was also particularly bad, so it wasn't possible to meet outside and just go for a walk. The only real option we had for the first date was meeting up at her place or mine. Since she had a roommate, I wasn't down for someone to have their ear against the wall the whole time in the other room and let them listen to our conversations so that they can psychoanalyze me after our date. So instead, I asked if she would be okay with coming over to my place for coffee and, to my surprise, she agreed. 

When she came over at 3pm the following day, we had coffee and talked together for a good 6 hours straight. She ended up staying over for the night and I closed the deal. The next morning we talked more while just laying in bed, mostly about her best friend who also happens to be her roommate. After some time, she left my place and we never got around to going on a second date, so I guess you can call this a one-night stand.

A couple months later, I matched with another girl from Tinder and faced the same issues in terms of covid restrictions and meeting up, so I invited her over for coffee at my place. The same story happened. We talked for a few hours, had some wine and then we went to the bedroom to have sex. The next morning, we're just talking in bed and she starts telling me about her roommate who is her best friend. It didn't take me long to put things together and I realized at the end of it all that I had sex with both roommates.

TLDR: Met two different girls over the span of 2 months, hooked up with them, and realized they were best friends and roommates after the fact. 😬

Edited by Wise Counsel

Now pull off the ultimate move and get a threesome with them

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

My boi been th*rsty lately ain't he 

Unfortunately I never had any one night lasting date. If I bond with someone enough to make it to a date then we'll be enjoying each other's company for way more than one night 

• Like 1

7jmTOjL.png     

Straight to the point huh . Nice work

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png