Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

8 hours ago, Josh said:

Many people believe southern states are not very diverse, and I was reading that there's early stage talks to build an Islamic teaching school spearheaded by Abu Qatada in one of the states (I think Arkansas is the frontrunner atm). What more do you think Texas needs to do to lure the bid your way?

You assume we value diversity. We don’t want that crap here. Islam sucks. I would aim to alienate them, not lure them.

8 hours ago, Dickus said:

Do you believe in American Exceptionalism?

Of course. We are the best place on Earth without a doubt. Especially the red states within here. Nowhere else in the world is quite like us.

• honk 1

8 hours ago, Blogs said:

What do the Republicans in Congress agree on with Democrats in Congress? And of those issues, which aspects are you particularly opposed to?

Just look at the massive spending bills that came out of Congress this past year. Trillions upon trillions of dollars. Republicans didn’t oppose the principle of having COVID-19 relief spending. They agreed with Democrats on that. They merely disagreed with the size and scope of the spending. It’s gotten ridiculous. There was a time when our elected officials would’ve refused to pass such relief bills because they would’ve been recognized as unconstitutional and outside the authority of the federal government.

8 hours ago, Josh said:

What do you think we should do about global warming?

Nothing. Let it happen. Trying to fight it is fruitless and would be far more damaging than just adapting to whatever new environment we find ourselves in. To be perfectly honest, it is quite likely that there would be net benefits, just as we had with the last major bout of global warming that ended the last glacial period of the Ice Age. 

Edited by Jebrim

8 hours ago, true said:

Thoughts on former president George W. Bush 

I don’t like him. He’s a moderate, not a conservative. I’m glad his political career is over. 

7 hours ago, Lavigne said:

How did you end up finding us at the games room, is 420 your home world? 

Definitely not. I hopped there to play with Malt Lickeys’s alt because he couldn’t access w415. I was a little annoyed actually at his choice of world number.

21 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

You assume we value diversity. We don’t want that crap here. Islam sucks. I would aim to alienate them, not lure them.

are you flat out saying you support white supremacy and are Islamophobic? 

you said earlier you didn't have a problem with freedom of religion but this contradicts that?

Edited by Killaz

2iAkAAG.gif

8 hours ago, Josh said:

If you're sent to a desert island what 3 things would you take and why

8 hours ago, Josh said:

which 3 countries do you want to visit 

Alabama, Tennessee, and Arkansas.

8 hours ago, Josh said:

An amendment to the rules of Quidditch in 1849 determined that if a member of the crowd cast any spell on a player, their team would automatically forfeit the match, whether or not the team ordered or approved of the magic performed.

This rule caused huge outcry at the 1873 world cup where the tournament had no winner.  Do you agree that this amendment should have been made, and do you have any thoughts on the revision for the 1877 tournament? 

I think it’s a fair rule that helps disincentivize fans from interfering with the game.

How do you know Texas is the best place on earth if you’ve never left America?

why did Jesus not live in Texas, or even travel to Texas? I think Jesus didn’t like Texas 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

When you’re sat on public transport and hear someone speaking a foreign language, how does that make you feel and should it be illegal?

Which organisations do you think are too right wing even for your ideology, and that you wouldn’t want to be mistaken with 

Most people who have read mein kampf think it’s a horrible book. Do you agree or disagree with this statement and why? 

If you could change one part of yourself to make yourself less ugly what would you pick? 

Do you think by being bullied throughout your life in school/workplace/online has shaped you as a person? And do you feel as if it’s defined you as a person or has it made you feel more introverted and strange as time went on? 

Was it hard to grow up without any friends and feeling like an outcast? How did you deal with it when you were alone and had time to think within your head? 

thanks mate great answers so far 

spacer.png