Pro Life or Pro Choice?

Adam_

Just now, Joe said:

not because i thought you were "pro-life" but because this is a runescape.com warring forum 

fair enough, been plenty of non rs related topics on the forums before though so don't see the issue, this is "off topic" after all, and there's also a "real life" section which I guess this could have also gone under. most people here are adults and not kids anymore, so don't see the issue with a topic on something other than a 20 year old video game 

• Like 3

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

5 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

fair enough, been plenty of non rs related topics on the forums before though so don't see the issue, this is "off topic" after all, and there's also a "real life" section which I guess this could have also gone under. most people here are adults and not kids anymore, so don't see the issue with a topic on something other than a 20 year old video game 

keep it up bud, proud of you #RoadTo3000 

• Like 1

57A4E4DF-0EEC-4B34-A050-4A53177748E9.jpeg

ROT MotM April 2011

Its mostly situational to me but if I had to lean towards one it would be Pro-Life for sure. For serious health issues, rape or anything on that end of the spectrum if you want to have an abortion then by all means I think that is justified. On the other hand if you and your girlfriend accidently got pregnant or you just don't want to take on that responsibility then I'm against it. For me its a really a weird issue because I look at the "baby" as a life in itself, not just the mother. Everyone has their own right to do as they wish obviously but to me I think abortions after a certain point are wrong due to my view that it is a life which makes the whole issue difficult to me. I know many pro choice people bring up Women's rights on this topic and I'm all for women's rights, however when I view the fetus, baby w/e you want to call it as a life then their rights come into play for me as well. Its not being against women's rights, its basically being for the unborn child, and some would argue that those go against one another when discussing this issue. Some may call this viewpoint kind of archaic but it is how I was raised and I continue to be I guess. Probably get some hate for this but that just my feelings towards it. 

Edited by Gamerdad
  • Like 2

AP.png

I am pro-life.

But according to these definitions, I am pro-choice. I do not feel that it is the right of the government to be involved in such matters of morality. These are individual choices, complex, not always black and white. These matters must remain free from government legislation and involvement. For the government to suddenly decide to "make abortion illegal" would make this country much less a democracy and more of a theocracy. The same applies to gay marriage. The state should have no say on who marries who. Freedom of choice is what made America in the first place.  Despite being a man of faith, I do not want to live under a man made theocracy.

• Like 2

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

Pro-choice, with limits on things such as how late into pregnancy etc.

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png