Crafted

15 hours ago, Crafted said:

Since the removal of multi revs and the involvement of Rot/Rev the pulls of pure clans and the quality of action has been dropping and dropping. Pure clans used to rely heavily on multi revs to attract new clanners and get them involved with the community through PKing at the caves. While removing them was probably necessary for the long term health of the game it has REALLY fucked over pure clan recruitment imo. On top of that, main clans have been crashing a lot of fights and almost every cluster which makes getting action on the weekends difficult.

If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer but I guess that is just a general overview of what is currently happening imo.

Nah no more questions, just kinda surprised. I know mains have always been an issue, and there's been peak periods when addy daddys and mains basically killed off the activity. Just didn't realize it was that bad at this point.

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif