Italy wins the Euro's

Harmr

Extremely happy.

Italy has been incredibly refreshing to watch during this euro's. I used to hate watching their matches, but they've been thoroughly entertaining this time around. That, and they had a much tougher road to the final than England, made them very deserving winners. England's had a good euro's and can hold their head up high.

• Like 1
  • honk 1

Really disappointing to be honest. Absolutely wanted to see all the salty and bitter 24th place playoff fans (and the yanks) raging instead of celebrating. I think I'd have preferred a 5-0 battering instead of going down like this. 

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 1
  • honk 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

13 hours ago, Wee Man said:

Really disappointing to be honest. Absolutely wanted to see all the salty and bitter 24th place playoff fans (and the yanks) raging instead of celebrating. I think I'd have preferred a 5-0 battering instead of going down like this. 

Sums it up.

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

That moment I had survived an almost traumatic event and I stated a number of things I needed to do if I made it out ok and one of those was to bet 25 euros in Italy. Turns out it was a draw and Italy still won anyway ahaha

But Italy played soo much better, the game stats speak for themselves

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

England played like a Euro champion for 45 minutes. The game lasted 120+ minutes. 'Nuff said.

• ned 1

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member