Where's the fun?

Wee Man

Do you find playing by yourself all that fun?

I play in many different ways but as a community staff member since ever, ofc I find playing with others more fun. But I also understand that not having those 30 minutes for a clan content can be a motive of exclusion for some.

Is being efficient good or bad for the health of the game or the community at large?

Being efficient is related with your personality. It isnt just because you have to be efficient that you will be efficient. Maybe runescape will help you thing efficiently and sometimes you are efficient and thats it, you cant just go hard on yourself if it isnt your way. If that was correct, we would be all the same, all practicing sports, leaving computer each 50minutes, eating healthy, etc. You can do some, but dont expect to be perfect.

What do you find the most fun on RS?

Warring

Is Ned a cyborg?

Ned is a pmod

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Lately since I became clanless I have played a lot by myself and honestly I don't mind it at all. Most of the time I'm either watching some serie or movie on Netflix or just looking up, searching things on the internet while AFKing some skills. Also if you get on Teamspeak or Discord and you do solo content in game you still have good company talking to so you get distracted and have social contact while playing the actual game by yourself.

Is being efficient good or bad for the health of the game or the community at large?

Depends on what your definition of efficient is really. The majority of the people who have been playing for over 15 years and have returned, do have a lot of experience and memories from the past. Which results in not doing inefficient ways of training just because we have the knowledge about the game from the past. Also after 8 years of OSRS it's quite logical that so many people are maxed anyways. Even if you don't play a lot and in breaks, the whole existence of OSRS is long enough to max without being too addicted or playing that much.

Ingame I'm spending most of my time either doing Farming, Cooking and Hunting. Farming and Hunting were both in order to receive pets but it took long enough and eventually you get so much experience considering going for a 200m skill. Cooking is as mentioned above because of the series and movies I watch.

Honestly what I do in game, wheter it be a clan event or just doing some oldschool godwars for the sake of it doesn't matter for me. It's just the relaxing part after a long day at work to hop on and just play for an hour or two and go to bed. 

Who the fuck is Ned?

no clan = no fun in rs

no wildy = no fun

pk and warring is the shit, skilling is lame, when will i use 99 fletch or firemaking to me its just a waste of time lol thats why i maxed at 70 base stats, would only work on con if i had the gp to get it to 83

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

To be fair I don't even log in anymore besides for clan related stuff. That's why I started playing and I don't think I'm changing that now

Probably good for the game and bad to the community

Clan events or any social gathering I can attend. Usually I'm way more into FPS than MMO. I wouldnt say RS is an exception tho, I only play it bc of its unique warring aspects which you wont find on any FPS

7jmTOjL.png     

Not much fun, I had the most fun playing minigames back in the day and just pking all day with small teams then i began clanning and pretty much forgot about non combat skills

There were some extended times when I did. Right now, not as much. I have a limited amount of free time and I currently choose to spend it differently.

I think it burns people out and is generally a turn off for the game. I also just find it less enjoyable.

I do think it's opened up RS as more of a niche game with lots of unusual strategies that have largely developed from technical oddities. Tick eating/training, prayer flicking, any sort of dragging, etc. are all quite unique and make RS slightly more skill-based.

PvP, minigames

Is Ned a cyborg?

Nah

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

More fun with clans!

Personally I think the game has developed to a point whereby players are smarter and know different techniques, and so the grind to get to where their status on RS3 was faster in OSRS makes sense to play the parts of the game one wants to play

Castle Wars and F2P pking.

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future