Its DF's birthday today ask us anything

Scotticon

7 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

If you had to be in any other clans beside DF which would it be? Well, lots of the original DF members came from tt, so i'd be inclined to say tt, but new tt is fucking gay. smd tt

With DF's long history. Do you feel proud about being part of it? For sure

8 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

How did you feel about True 2k8 leading you guys? 

Still my leader. Naw for real, I didnt spend much time around DF when True was leading, but he was probably the best a rallying the troops post Death240.

• heart 1

5 minutes ago, Ammastus said:

What year was dfs year

06 imo was the most fun. Hour prep miniwars popping off any time of day, working our way up from top 30 to top 10.

07 was probably our peak when i was around in terms of community ranked top 3 clans go. 

• Like 1

On January 2nd, 2006, Ex. DF Council Zinx was mistakenly accused of Key logging other members by posting an YTMND link about Lindsay Lohan Naked on the spam forums. It was meant to be a joke by Zinx, the link was a face of a very freighting little girl that came up, and the animation made a screechy type of noise to frighten people. Oddly, a few members of the clan were mysteriously key logged after clicking the link. This started a huge crisis in the clan; many members left because of the distrust and fear of the clan and thought they were also going to be key logged; other unloyals left as well because of the snowball effect. About 10-15 members left that very night and a few others left the next day, including one of our Warlords and Founder. The situation couldn't get any worse because at the same weekend, Death240, our leader was on a 2 day vacation and no-one in clan had the authority and trust of the members to control the situation. DF was in a serious crisis and was on the very brink of closing down, the whole clan was chaotic and demanded to know more about what happened. Not until a few days later, Death came back from his vacation and quickly learns about what happened, and the situation was calmed down. Zinx had been proven innocent of all key logging accusations. The mystery was never solved, whether the members were really key logged by chance or not and could even possibly be a setup to bring him down as many members disliked Zinx because of his attitude and personality, it would still remain a secret. Zinx felt betrayed and hurt by the clan after the incident and left the clan a few days later.

• Like 2