Alex Dawg

Paul

Me

Zach 

Jonezy

Joko

Silver1

DanB

Bazza - Obviously I felt very snaked when Brian flipped sides overnight, but I never held it against him despite what came out came out of my mouth at the time. I obviously respected Brian over the years for putting DI first and successfully adapting his own principles to the then-current clan world. I did however always feel a little bad for him though since I felt like most iterations of his OSRS staffs were underwhelming for whatever reason.

Inf - Always was a funny guy, in hindsight, I'm surprised he took clanning seriously enough to be ranked so high in DI.

Foyboy - I knew almost nothing about this guy, he was just there from my pov. Brian spoke very highly of him though. 

Oergg - I always thought Oergg was super corny and stubborn, but not a bad guy by any means. I actually wish I spoke to him more, I oddly feel like we'd get along.

Alex Dawg- Alex is someone I led against a lot in the past (CR vs Exo, DF vs VR) and we talk a lot of shit in the former's rivalry. I never really thought he was that good  before and I was very surprised when DI were hyping him up. I obviously grew to respect him more and he became the caller we targeted the most before he retired.

Paul - I really don't recall much about Paul apart from seeing him in-game until he'd lurk DF forums on and off.

Me - I could always tell you had that trolly personality. I always thought you were DI's best tank and your pink cape reminded me of my own time back in CR. 

Zach - I felt like there was no way this guy wasn't washed when he was leading in DI. He didn't lead in RSD per my knowledge and last held a caller position like 4-5 years prior in EH.

Jonezy - Didn't think he was a good caller and I actually had no idea he was an old school clanner since he was previously in Genesis for some reason. I didn't remember him from EH.

Joko - Apparently he grew into a good caller at some point per some of the DI guys, but I thought he was really bad when I heard him in FF and sounded super anxious. He went on to become really mouthy to me over the years and I never understood why since I was pretty responsive when he'd reach out and gave him real leading advice when he had asked. It was probably rivalry stuff, but I wasn't too bothered either way. Either way, I knew he was a good guy.

Silver1 - I actually always like Selvah despite my ambition to troll him a bit when I was in FF. There were obviously called in DI were much more ability than him, but it's always nice to have a guy like this in any clan.

DanB - None of  you guys respected this guy so why would I

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

aUBwTQ1.png

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Ey can markito fly join

no

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Had any real gfs besides runescape tramps

ur mom 

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Fav type of van? 

ones with u tied in the back

aUBwTQ1.png

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Know any niggas who got tabbed during the early gwd days? And are any of them in tempy? (Legit can't  remember @Adam_

This is fucked man we were in DF for years together and you don't remember me? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

6 hours ago, bomb said:

What are your honest thoughts on me?

Is there anyone you used to think I was back near the time I arrived? What did you think I was up to?

I think you're hilarious and one of my favorite people in the clan. I've really enjoyed your addition to the late night unit and I still laugh when about that night we spent in jail together with officer @Fire around.

By the time you came around I didn't think you were up to anything. I knew you and Ashley had been friends for years at that point and I could tell you weren't that invested in RS, so I wasn't really bothered. Obviously I was reluctant to let you on TS at first, but I'm glad I did in time.

aUBwTQ1.png

6 hours ago, Dr3ambash3r said:

Biggest regret in each clan you were in and which clan would do you think you would have been better off joining if there is one?

UBH - Not moving on sooner and in the correct manner.

CR - The toxic relationship I created with the rest of the clan.

DF - Not securing the Jcup. Not moving on sooner.

Not in particular, but I think I would have benefited from being in a clan with a definitive leading voice/leader.

6 hours ago, Dickus said:

Why did you stalk me across several different websites/forums for like a decade

wanted that ass

6 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Who is someone from rs who you'd actually like to give a swift kick in the ass to irl ?

@Dr3ambash3r

5 hours ago, IMK said:

Why is this AMA so PG

bc you haven't unleashed 

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

U ever get railed 

na

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

Can u change my forum name to @Encore's real name plzzz 

na

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

5 hours ago, Zero_Fear1 said:

What happened to Chronicflame?

Over the years Chronic and I became very good friends, and when he was Council in DF, he was highly trusted with higher levels of information etc. At some point he basically had a mental lapse, left to join ROT and exposed our spy who had just gotten member, Jim. After Jim got BS'd in-game for a lot of money, he was then mysteriously doxxed to one of the highest degrees I've ever seen, allegedly had his family harassed and his family's photos were all over the place.

Obviously Chronic knew he fucked up, but he somehow failed to realize the magnitude ROT might take it. In time, we made the controversial call to let Chronic rejoin and Jim rejoined maybe a year later, only to be allegedly be spying the whole time in some kind of strange plot twist.

aUBwTQ1.png

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Gotten any fake jobs lately

ye im at the cia

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Wat time 4 lunch (for normal people not ur retarted sleeping pattern) 

in like an hour

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Top 5 of dumb cunts

u 5x

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Top 5 terrorists (excluding @Encore

u

howie

claudia

howie again

lovelost

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Wats omnis discord and does that idiot even know how to use it

no idea ask @IMK

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Ever get bullied rs or rl

never

aUBwTQ1.png

3 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Do you think theres any people who maybe left or went inactive and got removed from DF or Tempest in your time because they were mistreated?

Absolutely during the DF era, plenty of people were oversensitive about x or y and I'm sure there some people fell through the cracks at times accidently. 

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Which DF members got double xped again and didn't it happen to someone multiple times? (Legit can't remember)

@pure_wood23

@Encore

iDanny

I think Tsunami as well

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png