Viking

Viking

2 hours ago, Victoria said:

So… you haven’t clanned since before 2005, randomly saw a clan video on on YT and came here, without anyone having to recruit you?

Mhm. Sure. Welcome to the forums then.

I didn’t play RS at all from 2005 to 2017 or 2018.  But yeah pretty much I probably wouldn’t have even made an account had I not recognized some names here.  

At one time I was thinking of joining VR didn’t meet the reqs at the time.  But, that was years ago.  And I never joined.  And only went there cause I remember VR from back in the day lol.  

It’s not really possible for me to PK or anything yet cause I’m stuck with satellite internet 😭 but whenever I get starlink I will be interested in joining a clan.  

56 minutes ago, Viking said:

I didn’t play RS at all from 2005 to 2017 or 2018.  But yeah pretty much I probably wouldn’t have even made an account had I not recognized some names here.  

At one time I was thinking of joining VR didn’t meet the reqs at the time.  But, that was years ago.  And I never joined.  And only went there cause I remember VR from back in the day lol.  

It’s not really possible for me to PK or anything yet cause I’m stuck with satellite internet 😭 but whenever I get starlink I will be interested in joining a clan.  

So, that's quite a long time. 13 years is a long time to be gone. Who else do you recognize besides Brian and Vanzant? Why have you decided now is a good time to clan?

Thinking about joining VR at any point in time, in my eyes, is awful.

Not knowing anyone is going to make this difficult. Your introduction is strange to say the least. But, feel free to spend some time in the community.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

21 minutes ago, Victoria said:

So, that's quite a long time. 13 years is a long time to be gone. Who else do you recognize besides Brian and Vanzant? Why have you decided now is a good time to clan?

Thinking about joining VR at any point in time, in my eyes, is awful.

Not knowing anyone is going to make this difficult. Your introduction is strange to say the least. But, feel free to spend some time in the community.

I miss being in a clan but i'm not up on what all is going on.  Like I said I chose VR not because I knew anyone but because it was a name I recognized.  I've not been in contact with anyone there at all I really play mostly from my phone and don't talk to anyone.  Being in a clan really hasn't been an option (and currently still isn't)  because of my internet connection which is the reason I mostly play from my phone.  I've wanted to get back into clan action for a long time I miss the f2p wars and it's  boring playing alone.  I've been on the waiting list for starlink since day 1 and service should open up mid 2022 this will give me a connection good enough to play competitively.  And, that is the reason I was looking around on YouTube for clans.

I don't recognize any other names at the moment.  I don't know who is and isn't using their original names though from back in the day.  

7 hours ago, Viking said:

Thanks.  My name wasn't Viking then.  I went by ZDH Ku.  I doubt anyone would remember me anyway though lol.  

I'm more likely to know the zdh ku rsn. That one is much more familiar 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

5 hours ago, Victoria said:

So… you haven’t clanned since before 2005, randomly saw a clan video on on YT and came here, without anyone having to recruit you?

Mhm. Sure. Welcome to the forums then.

It's a community intro lol

Edited by Vanzant

iDPoiRL.png

53 minutes ago, Viking said:

I miss being in a clan but i'm not up on what all is going on.  Like I said I chose VR not because I knew anyone but because it was a name I recognized.  I've not been in contact with anyone there at all I really play mostly from my phone and don't talk to anyone.  Being in a clan really hasn't been an option (and currently still isn't)  because of my internet connection which is the reason I mostly play from my phone.  I've wanted to get back into clan action for a long time I miss the f2p wars and it's  boring playing alone.  I've been on the waiting list for starlink since day 1 and service should open up mid 2022 this will give me a connection good enough to play competitively.  And, that is the reason I was looking around on YouTube for clans.

I don't recognize any other names at the moment.  I don't know who is and isn't using their original names though from back in the day.  

It's all good dude. Will take a long time to get into the swing of things. Who ever would have thought mobile rs would be a thing lol let alone the game still here 

iDPoiRL.png

1 minute ago, Vanzant said:

It's all good dude. Will take a long time to get into the swing of things. Who ever would have thought mobile rs would be a thing lol let alone the game still here 

Yeah man pretty insane.  Thats what got me playing again hell I didn't even have a computer.  But, I figured i'd just play on my breaks at work and now i'm just addicted as I ever was lol.

21 minutes ago, Viking said:

Yeah, help me out Vanz!  I feel like shes about to start water boarding me 🤣

She only has our best interests at heart and I was just messing:p

iDPoiRL.png