Conspiracy Theories

Venenatis

I don't really believe in any conspiracy theories per se. I do think there is a grain of "truth" in just about every conspiracy though. That truth, however, is often so deeply mangled beneath the utter insanity of everything else that it gets lost.

I read the books of a pretty conservative author named Stephen Coonts, who airs a lot of these insane conspiracies (mostly the usual liberal illuminati stuff) in his books and they lowkey make for good thrillers, despite how crazy the basis they find themselves placed upon.

• Like 2

lApm4a9.png

COVID made in a lab - Very much likely. In my first year in Uni in 2010 studying geology my biology teacher told us that scientists had been playing around with viruses to get ahead of the curve for years / decades.

Idk if that's a conspiracy or not these days..but it used to be.

Edited by Da Bazz
  • Like 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

On 3/22/2022 at 8:25 PM, Wee Man said:

None. I'm not retarded.

That's actually the retarded take when you consider declassified things like MK-Ultra, Tuskegee, Operation Northwoods, etc. Intelligence agencies definitely engage in some wacky shit. 

On topic, it's not something I bother with. Anything that's going on in the shadows now won't come to light for a few decades. It's basically pointless to sit there obsessing over it. Also, the flat earth, fake moon landing, etc. types are fully retarded.

Open to anything but flat earthers are LULZ for example, and some conspiracy theorists, like the spreading of corona with the new 4g towers can be pretty funny

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

On 3/23/2022 at 4:48 PM, NewAccount said:

The Simpsons cartoon show has a lot of conspiracy theories too, pretty accurate which makes it scary.

this is true

0b046c999b52da981b81a8c08fb41c8c.gif

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg