0 k

Preferred Name 
Bolton Squad

Discord ID
Bolton Squad#3248

Current Clan

Clanless

Previous Clan History

Started clanning back in Runescape Classic so I do not remember my entire clan history from the top of my head, but some of the most notable ones are:

The Sabres

United Freedom Fighters-Captain

Violent Resolution-Joined with 1 of my old friends Xshinobizx

Silent Strike-Leader(was 1 of the top clans on Sal's Community)

Elite Order-Leader( Top Sal's clan at 1 point. Decided to bring my Silent Strike members to create Elite Order with some individuals)

Critical Damage-Chancellor(The original Critical Damage led by Tukuruk and Maurice05)

Triforce

Vitality-Council

Noobs Inc. (La Hire and Mika Remake along with James Br0wn) Crashlord/High Council

Divine Kings-High Council(my last clan before I quit the game. This was before EoC was even mentioned)

Are you interested in joining?
I'm considering it.

Brief Introduction

As I've mentioned I have been away from the game and main clan scene for a while.(Pre EoC main clanner) I was very active on Zybez during it's peak years. I played this game mostly for clanning and pking although since returning, I seemed to have found somewhat of an enjoyment in other facets of the game. Probably due to the nostalgia of starting from scratch. I started playing Runescape when it was released back in classic.  I was very active during my time in the game and clan community, but I am obviously not a teenager anymore so I will try my best to contribute. I love to workout, stay active, read, and self educate.

• Like 1

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader