Playstation 5 vs Xbox X

Nanne30

which is better?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PS5 is kinda super machine it can run easily 4k and I prefer also buying 4k monitor that has hdmi 2.1 if u dont have one alrdy. Buying my own PS5 tomorrow for 700euros... Its very hard to find some atm

Edited by Lander

1 hour ago, Lander said:

PS5 is kinda super machine it can run easily 4k and I prefer also buying 4k monitor that has hdmi 2.1 if u dont have one alrdy. Buying my own PS5 tomorrow for 700euros... Its very hard to find some atm

Its so hard to find! In Costa Rica they are selling them way way over priced, Might ask a buddy to bring 1 from the US. Though its hard to find over there!

Thats the only reason why i am considering xbox x and becuase i like gears of war sick game...

I only play Warzone and when my friends not online and i am playing i am on a adventure game like GTA or Assasins creed Valhalla (its what im playing now)

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png