How long have you been in RS?

Nanne30

Went to Hans this morning, turns out my account is 18 years old, its been so much time! Time does fly when you are having fun, its been a great ride! Looking forward for more with Tempy :wub:

How long have you been around? (dont post exact date or days just years)

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

RivH8Zf.jpg

RS Classic
April 2003
I played for about less than a week, just before Bunny Ears existed, shame I missed it. Would've been awesome to be the one and only known Malaysian to own a pair of Bunny Ears. I left to play Adventure Quest , Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2 for about a year or so.

RS 2
March 2004

I found RuneScape again after a friend recommended me the website Miniclip and Newgrounds. I told him I remember RuneScape and used to play it last year. Logged in to my Original account and I remember vividly I was still at Sheep Shearer's Farmer house lol

December 2004
I made M1 Garrand around this time after wanting a better RSN than my original one. I played Medal of Honour Allied Assault recently and used the American Battle Rifle's name M1 Garand for my RSN since I loved that Battle rifle growing up watching tons of WW2 movies.

RSHD
February 2009
I made my Existing main account around this year whereby I wanted my Unique in game name from a different game into RS. So I created a new account. I never really bothered with this account afterwards since I only made it to secure the Unique Name which is my online 'Gamertag'.

OSRS
December 2014
Still using both accounts from RS2 and RSHD and both are now currently 126 and 124 combat.

Edited by Isndar

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality