Jagex Mod Simping for Stella - How Far Would You Go to Protect Your OSRS / Runescape Account? (Mod Trident + Stella)

Vanuckle

Is it appropriate for a J Mod to have a sexual relationship with a member of the OSRS grey market of DMing? No, it's a conflict of interest for their job.

Would you visit Jagex HQ if your account was banned? Hell no lol

How far would you go if you felt like your OSRS account was unjustly banned? I'd appeal it, and if it didn't work, then oh well.

uRNt3ZR.png

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero

Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend

Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth

By learning from the Myth, a Man takes action

Is it appropriate for a J Mod to have a sexual relationship with a member of the OSRS grey market of DMing? Naw

Would you visit Jagex HQ if your account was banned? naw

How far would you go if you felt like your OSRS account was unjustly banned? spam appeals until unbanned

Tempest-CST-Sig.png

On 3/4/2023 at 11:04 PM, MaukuMaija said:

Stella is stunning I can see why Mod Trident sacrificed his integrity for her.

If you are the type of man to fall for this please seek  help! Women like these are succubi, she'll leave the moment jamflex decides he's rotten to the core and inevitably fires him and possibly even persues legal action.

15 hours ago, SW3RVE said:

If you are the type of man to fall for this please seek  help! Women like these are succubi, she'll leave the moment jamflex decides he's rotten to the core and inevitably fires him and possibly even persues legal action.

damn always thought the plural of succubus was succubusses like with bus & busses

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

16 hours ago, SW3RVE said:

Thank you for this tip brother :pray:

I do not know how I would have handled this because I never had a girlfriend. This is another reason why I do not stream because I know I would say something to get the attention of the wrong people. Then again, im no stranger to that. 

Statistics provided by Mod Twisted himself...

image.png

For ~33% more bans targeting gamblers, Mod Trident has ~845% more wealth removed than Mod Twisted. Something fishy definitely going on.

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png