Geographer

Preferred Name 
Justyn/Skater

Discord ID
skater#1491

Current Clan
Zerg Unit (Team)

Previous Clan History
I've never really Main clanned before. I joined Zerg Unit and that is where my Main Experience kicks in.

Pures

The Last Pures (2010-2016) - Was my first ever clan joining on Runescape. I knew a couple of the members from a private server I used to play. So I decided to follow them to TLP. I was with TLP during ever opening from when we closed due to EOC then joined a private server to open on 07. 

Unbreakable (2016-2020) - After TLP had closed we decided to reopen the TLP community but under a different name so we opened Unbreakable to keep the community together.

Legacy (2019-2020) - Before Unbreakable V2 had opened I had some friends in legacy so I decided to follow them to Legacy. I stopped pure clanning as I'm bored of the scene. 

Are you interested in joining?
Yes

Brief Introduction
My name is Justyn/Skater I've been clanning for around 10 years now but it's strictly only been with pures. I'm excited to start my main clanning with you guys as some of you are in ZU. Let me know if you have any questions.

@Ashley is bae. 

cFTqljb.png

1TecbFa.png

061Hnpx.png

chcyzKa.gif

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

?

8 minutes ago, Brian said:

Hey, welcome

Hey thank you!

5 minutes ago, True 2k8 said: