Official Football Discussion

Chris

This thread can be used to talk about football (soccer) whether its transfers or predictions in any leagues. Ill start it off with a simple question:

Who will finish in the top 4 in the EPL this year?

Who will finish in the top 4 in the EPL this year?

Liverpool, City, Chelsea, United

I do put this on depending on transfers. If United don't atleast buy Sancho then i reckon Spurs could finish above them.

Hopefully Manchester united

SnaptiK#0145

Chivalry Legions Elite - Ex-Chivalry Legions Council
Ex-Ancient Fury Applicant Ex-Zerg Unit Member

Ex-Australian Army Co-Leader - Ex-Kill Orgy Senior Member - Ex-TKO Blitz Member

spacer.png

Liverpool and Chelsea for sure with their signings. I feel like Arsenal will surprise this season and City as usual

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Can see Ole getting the sack soon if he doesn't turn around Man Utd quick, did well to get us to finish where we did last year but seems like the media love slating him and that seems to apply pressure

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

3 hours ago, Stewie390 said:

Can see Ole getting the sack soon if he doesn't turn around Man Utd quick, did well to get us to finish where we did last year but seems like the media love slating him and that seems to apply pressure

Tbh I don't think Ole is a "bad" manager but hes not in the bracket of Klopp,Ancelotti and Pep so I think hes Uniteds short term manager but long term if you want to be winning leagues you need a really good manager. Although I think the board/Glazers are mostly to fault and lots of the past managers who have been sacked have came out and said they didn't get backed enough. IF united want to become a force again then the board either needs to leave or start backing the managers more instead of being a full commercial club with no real director of football.

Edited by Chris

6 hours ago, DoSoQi said:

liverpool - city - spurs - wolves

Spurs lol 

I think Chelsea could easily be competing for the title this season, we will see 

Edited by Mk 17

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Chris said:

Tbh I don't think Ole is a "bad" manager but hes not in the bracket of Klopp,Ancelotti and Pep so I think hes Uniteds short term manager but long term if you want to be winning leagues you need a really good manager. Although I think the board/Glazers are mostly to fault and lots of the past managers who have been sacked have came out and said they didn't get backed enough. IF united want to become a force again then the board either needs to leave or start backing the managers more instead of being a full commercial club with no real director of football.

Yeah man I agree, I like Ole, he was a favourite player of mine growing up so it's a bonus to see him doing well when we win but we're a big club, we can't necessarily be a stepping stone for him to develop, we need already established top managers for us to be proper title contenders. 

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord