Pokemon Go

RitualSudoku

Hey guys, my wife and I were playing some Pokemon GO during our commute to work and I had the idea of posting your friend codes from Pokemon GO here for those that still play and want to do the events and activities together. I'll be following this topic and updating the list throughout and you can also use this thread to flex your catches!

Spoiler

Forum Name:                     Pogo Name:                   Friend Code:

RitualSudoku                     0Gotbowlofrice                871545266782

" "                                         0Shirofarfie                       407574058050

Edited by RitualSudoku

I never had the luxury to play Pokemon Go when it was released cause I'm using a shitty Nokia Lumia 525

even today, I don't feel like playing it  cause i missed the hype train and then they died out.

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

4 hours ago, Wee Man said:

Have you checked out their new one based on the Monster hunter series? Me and a friend being playing a lot of it.

I haven't checked that one yet, hopefully it wasn't like their NBA basketball one that they recently closed down