What would you like to see new in rs in 2024

Nanne30

Not too sure. I've enjoyed all the current content. If anything I wanna pvm more lol

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

57 minutes ago, NewAccount said:

If anything, they should nerf drops or gp p/hr monsters. Gp is losing its value

Ya its dirt cheap lol

iDPoiRL.png

PvP/Wildy changes I want

1) Make Rev Cave locked behind Medium Diary and 70 combat requirements and once inside, the whole dungeon becomes Level 56 Wilderness. You cannot instantly teleport if you've been recently hit by monsters or players. So advantage is given towards Pkers than PvMers in the cave.

2) Existence of Mage Arena 3 Miniquest where we can cast 2 new spells (Mage Arena Teleport & Tablet & OverCharge Spell)

• Teleport To Mage Arena Bank - Self explanatory, allows you to teleport at Mage Bank / can be allowed to make Teleport Tablets after finishing the Miniquest
  • Overcharge - a stronger Charge spell Buff that allows the user to deal +75% more Damage with Mage Arena God Spells and double it's debuff effect.
  • After finishing the Quest, Mage Arena have been added  the ferox enclave Pool of Refreshment and Altar for players to restore HP/Prayer.

3) Make Chaos Elemental, Crazy Archeologist and Chaos Fanatic have their own Lair/Dungeon similar to Callisto/Venenatis/Vetion entrance cave where players can Peek

4) Brutal Lava Dragon Lair in the middle/southern side of Lava Dragon Isle. Inside have Brutal Lava Dragon mini boss

5) Chaos Dwarven Dungeon with new mini boss inside. Location at Chaos Dwarf right from Vetion's rest dungeon

6) Fire Giant Boss inside Deep Wilderness Dungeon and Ice Giant Boss at Ice Plateau. Fire and Ice giants now drop their correspondent Giant Keys to be able to fight the new Giant bosses.

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

33 minutes ago, The End said:

how much is it?

Like 30 cents a mill cad so Like 20 usd or less lol

iDPoiRL.png