Shady

Nanne30

Which was the most shady person of the clan world? Known hacker/spy the biggest scum

Jed. Guy fucked up a brilliant career path for the sake of RuneScape brownie points lol. I get Winnetou is an argument for all the ratting and shit he did with SV but the difference is if you stayed out of that beef, you were fine. Winnetou only fucked with people who used his client that fucked with him, hence why it will always be a mystery to me why VR thought stealing it was a good idea. Loads of people stole exilent, inc me, but we didn't redistribute it and claim it as our own work.

Which was the shadiest clan, with the most NH tactics and such.

There's an argument to be made here for TSC, but I'm gonna say 90% of the PvP worlds era single teams. Against because they didn't really have a problem with most people, they ddosed you for fun because at the time anyone and everyone could get access to a botnet and DDoS people for 10 quid a month. ROT and REV did a lot of shit in OS but it was largely retaliatory, whereas singles teams did this shit for fun.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Anyone is ROT since they use their own Client

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

On 2/4/2024 at 7:06 PM, Lavigne said:

Which was the most shady person of the clan world? Known hacker/spy the biggest scum

Jed. Guy fucked up a brilliant career path for the sake of RuneScape brownie points lol. I get Winnetou is an argument for all the ratting and shit he did with SV but the difference is if you stayed out of that beef, you were fine. Winnetou only fucked with people who used his client that fucked with him, hence why it will always be a mystery to me why VR thought stealing it was a good idea. Loads of people stole exilent, inc me, but we didn't redistribute it and claim it as our own work.

Which was the shadiest clan, with the most NH tactics and such.

There's an argument to be made here for TSC, but I'm gonna say 90% of the PvP worlds era single teams. Against because they didn't really have a problem with most people, they ddosed you for fun because at the time anyone and everyone could get access to a botnet and DDoS people for 10 quid a month. ROT and REV did a lot of shit in OS but it was largely retaliatory, whereas singles teams did this shit for fun.

tbf was hardly a brilliant career path, he didn't really fuck it up (iykyk) and it wasn't for brownie points 

TbAn2mL.png