Is Biden done after The Thursday Night press conference?

Elendir

I think until recently it was 50/50 between him or Trump winning the election. It's been a bad week for Biden and it's prob more 60/40 in favour of Trump now. That said I think something will happen between now and November and Biden will end up deciding not to run. Tbf he isn't actually that bad, just your standard 80 year old person. It's not like the president really makes the decisions all on his own, but the speech gaffes kill him.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

I dunno he's been like that a long time lol I don't think he can lose any support honestly 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

16 hours ago, Brian said:

I think until recently it was 50/50 between him or Trump winning the election. It's been a bad week for Biden and it's prob more 60/40 in favour of Trump now. That said I think something will happen between now and November and Biden will end up deciding not to run. Tbf he isn't actually that bad, just your standard 80 year old person. It's not like the president really makes the decisions all on his own, but the speech gaffes kill him.

I agree with you, but they need someone sharper, at times i feel he tends to forget who he is talking with and the subject. Not fit to run anymore...

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

I thought everyone already knew this about Biden's mental acuity, but are just supporting him because of the policy differences.

IMO neither of the old men should have (been allowed to) run. I don't know what Repubs are seeing in Trump either, he's a proven liar at this point and only in it to enrich/empower himself and his fellow billionaires. The only reason to support him is if you only care about being a social conservative (pro-life, pro-white-Christian, etc.) and don't care that outside of that he will just make decisions that hurt 99% of voters. Sadly, a lot of people are hurting and get chiefly motivated by "liberal tears" instead of making life better for everyone, aka. "I'm suffering so my enemies must suffer harder."

There's a nice example of something similar to this situation in Pennsylvania, where John Fetterman won the U.S. Senate election despite miserably bombing the debate against Dr. Oz due to his auditory processing disorder. Some liked him for his other qualities, others just voted party instead of person.

Something much bigger would need to happen for it to sway the election. Too many of the voters are set too strongly on their opinions. If Trump wins, he was going to win without this, and vice versa.

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member