What was it?

Nanne30

What game content was the one that hooked you to RS the first time?

What made you create a  account? What where you looking for in a game?

Why RS and not world of Warcraft or any other game?

How did you end up playing Rs? Where did you discovered it?

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Runescape because I had other friends irl who played and I would play with them, also you could play this in a browser so I could play at a library.

What made me stay was warring, I started right in the first months of playing and it was great time for me

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

What game content was the one that hooked you to RS the first time? Can't remember

What made you create a  account? What where you looking for in a game? My irl friend who still plays rs3. Something I could play on my shitty pc

Why RS and not world of Warcraft or any other game? Idk didn't try wow for a while even then I didn't really get into it

How did you end up playing Rs? Where did you discovered it? Me mate

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

What game content was the one that hooked you to RS the first time?

Probably Wilderness content, When I saw Empire of Honour and TRWF at Edgeville back in early 2004 and got me think holy shit clans in this game with a bunch of level 100s? I'll stay

What made you create a  account? What where you looking for in a game?

I was playing Warcraft 3 way too long and was also playing Adventure Quest for sometime so I decided to try to find a new game

Hence RuneScape

Why RS and not world of Warcraft or any other game?

RuneScape was F2P and WOW I had to pay in USD and being 12, clearly I dont have money for sub, I can play on my Netscape browser and my PC does not have GPU so with a basic shit 256MB ram PC runs on a Celeron, that was the best I can play

How did you end up playing Rs? Where did you discovered it?

February 2003 I was 12 friend of mine from opposite class at school introduced RuneScape while I was playing Warcraft3 and Adventure Quest so I give it a try but end up left the game after few days...My Original account would've have gotten Bunny Ears if I continued playing...Then rediscovered RS at Miniclip and the rest is history

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality