The Fortis Colosseum gained it's inspiration from Path of Exile's Ultimatum League mechanic

Isndar

As some of you may know, one of the Jagex staff is a Path of Exile fan and have been using the game several league mechanics and implemented it into our OSRS

Started to notice this since 2022 where Tomb of Amascut update where 2 of the bosses, Akkha and the Guardian is Based of Path of Exile's End game boss The Maven was heavily inspired by it's Memory
Game

Spoiler

Skip to 1:50 to see Maven's Memory game was inspired to be added into Akkha's Memory game in ToA

And then Baba's Rolling Boulder was heavily inspired by Path of Exile's one of the pinnacle bosses The Searing Exarch's Rolling Magma Balls phase

Spoiler

Skip to 46s to see Baba's Rolling Boulder phase inspired by the Searing Exarch's Rolling Magma boulder phase

and last but not least The Tumeken Guardians was heavily inspired by Path of Exile Campaign's End Game boss which was Kitava

Spoiler

The Tumeken Guardian fight in ToA was heavily influenced by the whole Kitava boss fight in Path of Exile

From the Heart DPS check at 1:00 of the video

and the whole fight is pretty much like Tumeken Guardian last phase

Now with The Fortis Colosseum is out, I noticed that the modifier and the wave base is heavily influenced by Path of Exile Ultimatum League and I find it an Awesome update

well done Jagex and OSRS team

:feelsgoodman:

feels good man

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Ye but ultimatum league looks easy as fuck in comparison to fortis colosseum lol. But yea the first thing Tumeken reminded me was Kitava tbh, that was crazy to see the first time

Just grind for a week for HH and ur literally smoking all end game content in seconds

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png