Denominations & Affiliations

IBM

Where do you land?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Curious! No drama in the replies, thanks 

spacer.png

Totschlagen - IM Wojak - Cloud Rat

Previously The Stricken Cards - License 2 Kill - Infinite Lurers - Reign of Terror

Prob a cathy, that's me and my wife's upbringing but neither of us really care at this point

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

Just opened the Bible for the first time ever maybe 3 months ago. Spent a lot of time watching theist/atheist debates and spending all of my 20s thinking the atheists were right without a doubt. Was only recently I started seeing the debates land the other way so decided to open the book and see what it's all about myself. So whatever denomination that is

• Like 1
  • heart 1

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

I don't believe "god" is a big man in the sky. I do see the possibility of us being created in some way but we would never comprehend what our creator is or was in that regard. 

Or we are just one of the few cosmic petri dishes that formed life by chance and condition.

Either way organised religion is just a way of controlling the masses if you'll excuse the pun.

My mother was Catholic and my father was protestant. My uncles called me mixed race 

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

I don't follow any particular denomination. I follow the Word of God as it was intended. Jesus never came to bring religion. In fact, the only people Jesus publicly condemned in the gospels were the religious leadership of His day. It might seem impossible by modern definition but the biblical definition of Christianity is anti-religious. To know God through faith is an experience from above. To know about God through knowledge and tradition, that is religion, an experience from below. I was born Jewish but like the pharisee called Saul had an encounter with the Messiah. So now I am a follower of the Way. 

In ancient times the term Christian was an insult to the Jews that believed Jesus was the Messiah. Those who followed Jesus' teachings were said to be followers of the Way. 

• heart 3

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

Born and raised Catholic to then falling from grace into atheism where I have lived peacefully for the past 18 years or so

lApm4a9.png

Like many said, Catholic but no practicing

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

Malaysia is like 60% Muslim 25% Buddism 10% Hinduism and 5% Christians

but we build tons of Churches, Temples and Mosques for everyone to practice their religion

But I'm sadly not a practicing guy so yea

:pepesad:

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck | Beach Bros Unit
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality