Micael Fatia

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
Used to be Micael Fatia , a long time ago. While in DI I had a different name, but I honestly can't be entirely sure what it was. Mancy Drew I believe.

Preferred Name 
Micael

Current Clan
Been retired for maybe a decade or longer.

Previous Clan History
The order may be a little messed up, but I'll try to name all I remember.
Hatebreeds, Fable, 3xtermination, Clan Legacy, Dark Dragon Breath, Echo of Silence, Damage Inc

Who do you know in Tempest?
I haven't had the opportunity to have a good look around, but just from a quick 2 mins look around I recognize (obviously, he invited me) True2k8 and Vanzant (although I doubt he remembers me). Any former Sal's clanners may at the very least recognize me, and I'm sure I'd recognize them.

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
True2k8

Are you interested in joining?
Haven't played in over a decade. Just visiting, reminiscing about the good old times.

Brief Introduction
Not that much to say, but since it's an intro might as well start hitting keys and see where it takes me.
So I'm probably most well known for having been (semi)Sal's Staff. A DM (some sort of junior mod position), site administrator/editor, Clan Chat (fansite) main admin (shared with another Sal's CD oldie, Sobend) etcetera.
I began my RuneScape 'career' in the Sal's fansite, and was introduced to clanning in it's thriving (at the time) clan community, second only to RSC during most of it's existence. Fist competitive clan I joined was 3xtermination, led by PkPete, Bears and Hutch. I didn't know Hutch that well, but I was good friends with both Pete and Bears.
Following the demise of 3xtermination, and eventually of the Sal's CD, I followed 3xtermination buddies into Clan Legacy (an attempt to merge all the clanners from former Sal's CD closed clans), and then DDB after Legacy's closure. Well one of the times anyway, I was in so many versions of 3x and DDB that it's hard to keep track.
I was a bit detached from the clan world around the time of the crash wars, mostly due to the fact there was someone in RoT who used to dislike me, and would snipe me during wars, anti-crash trips etc, and we couldn't retaliate because that would mean getting crashed by RoT. So I went solo and grew a bit bitter towards this player, eventually joining VR trips to crash RoT for the sole purpose of "returning the favour", hunting only this one player. I became a F2P (lame I know, but hey it was pretty fun!) solo PK expert, and pretty good at it with multiple galleries with hundreds of kills each, so around this time I remained connected to the clanning world mostly as a guest and avid observant, sometimes joining random PK groups.
When all of this was over, EoS was my next experience in the final days of the "old" clan world. Stayed with EoS until it closed for the final time, then eventually joined Damage Inc (OSRS). This was around the time unfortunately real life began taking all of my time, and RuneScape became an afterthought. I ended up kicked from DI for inactivity, just a few weeks (I believe anyway, wasn't keeping track back then) before DI closed.
RuneScape in general and clanning in particular played a large role in my childhood, and I consider both the game and the community helped shape me into the person I am today, for the better or worse.
I'll always look back and think fondly of the good old clanning days and the joy that it was playing RuneScape and competing in this awesome and chaotic clan world.
Good to see there's still so many of you out there playing the game and keeping all the memories alive. 🍻

gLHxtAO.gif

PLqKO9f.jpeg

7jXRH7z.png

Welcome to the forums!

unknown.png.44cf67c442496f7db87120c1e4c6ff2d.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

Welcome! Stick around, I think you'll like it here

spacer.png

IBM Thinkpad - IM Wojak - Cloud Rat

Previously The Stricken Cards - License 2 Kill - Infinite Lurers - Reign of Terror

Names moderately familiar, when were you in EoS and DI?

Welcome buddy.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Formerly known as: Born2kill 92 / 0utlaw 0f Pk / Owned Thijs / Pixie187401

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

Top 10 in the UK for Riichi Mahjong (UKMA ELO) / Rank 3 for 3-player

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Just now, Lavigne said:

Names moderately familiar, when were you in EoS and DI?

Welcome buddy.

EoS by the end of RS2 until like the end of the crash war with Downfall. DI during it's resurgence in OSRS during a period there was a truce with RoT, but they were attempting every possible excuse to crash us again lol.
Unfortunately I only joined the big leagues a bit too late. I've always delayed it thinking I'd have time in the future, not knowing the end of the old clan world was around the corner.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! 🍺

gLHxtAO.gif

PLqKO9f.jpeg

7jXRH7z.png

Remember you well from Sals… back in those days I was Slaughter17 and I pretty vividly remember you being the only capable mod on the clan discussion forum. 

Always enjoyed reading your posts and contributions and you always seemed to be interested in the history and discussion part of clanning so these forums may be an interesting read for you. 

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png