Dominant Eye

Morgie

We all know we have a dominant hand based on which one you write with. Did you know you also have a dominant eye?

I took a handgun class today and I found it interesting that your body naturally assigns you a dominant eye. Your dominant eye is what your eyesight uses the most often to line-of-sight an object and focusing on it and the non-dominant eye is used more for helping your focus sharpen and the peripheral vision. 

You can do an eye dominance test at home! 

Extend your hands outward, overlapping your two hands like in the picture, to make a small hole and look at something a couple feet away. Then, without moving your hands, close one eye, then alternate and close the other. Whichever eye you can still see the object you are looking at is your dominant eye. 

I found out that even though I am right-hand dominant, I am left-eye dominant, which is uncommon. What are you?

image.png.ef39707abed62324d0e94ffac0095c16.png

Edited by Morgie

Ye I'm also cross eye dominant (right handed, left eyed). I learned to shoot left handed as a kid. Was easier than fucking with my eye/face position every time.

lApm4a9.png

idk, i always thought that I can only wink my eyes by closing my right eye meaning i thought my left eye is the dominant one since I am a left handed and goofy stance when i skate

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck | Beach Bros Unit | Meet GE
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Right side dominant, but have trained myself to be able to use both eyes as I grew up huntin and couldn’t always use my right side. 

Tempest-CST-Sig2.png

@etheroxx on Twitter for GFX needs 🙂

SG9UgzJ.gif

Like you left eye dominant it seems.

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member