NarNumbers / Naruto12483 Community Intro

NNumbers

16 minutes ago, NarNumbers said:

Hello ?

What do you do if you don't mind me asking

Was a nursing assistant for 13 years but JUST graduated as a Cytotechnologist. and been working as that for the last 2 months so far. In short, I help obtain biopsies of folks then I look at them under the microscope to see if they got cancer or something else going on!

Dietitian is pretty damn cool. I almost went that route because I found Biochemistry to be a very interesting subject. Learned a lot about nutrition.

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

21 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Was a nursing assistant for 13 years but JUST graduated as a Cytotechnologist. and been working as that for the last 2 months so far. In short, I help obtain biopsies of folks then I look at them under the microscope to see if they got cancer or something else going on!

Dietician is pretty damn cool. I almost went that route because I found Biochemistry to be a very interesting subject. Learned a lot about nutrition.

Oh very nice.  I've never met a Cytotechnologist so that's cool to learn about. Do you enjoy your job? 

I was  in Infant nutrition for a bit, it was the NICU floor and I was mainly fortifying the moms breast milk, adjusting baby formulas, teaching the parents. Recently I was at a diabetes clinic working mainly with patients with Type 2 and gestational diabetes. Currently just switched to a general medicine floor so we'll see how that goes. If you ever wanted to discuss nutrition/diet topics, feel free to hit me up ?

Edited by NarNumbers

2 minutes ago, NarNumbers said:

Oh very nice.  I've never met a Cytotechnologist so that's cool to learn about. Do you enjoy your job? 

I was  in Infant nutrition for a bit, it was the NICU floor and I was mainly fortifying the moms breast milk, adjusting baby formulas, teaching the parents. Recently I was at a diabetes clinic working mainly with patients with Type 2 and gestational diabetes. Currently just switched to a general medicine floor so we'll see how that goes. If you ever wanted to discuss nutrition/diet topics, feel free to hit me up ?

Let's put it this way.. I've spent years figuring out what the hell is right for me haha. When I originally played RS in '06, I was in nursing school but dropped out because I hated it. Explored so many careers after that and finally settled on this one. I find that Cytotechnology is the perfect blend of my love of both art and science, and I am so happy to finally have a job where I enjoy coming to work.  Feel free to add me on Discord. Krittles#4986  Always nice to find other folks to chat with who work in the medical field ? 

• Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Welcome to tempest forums! 

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png