Official NBA Thread

True 2k8

On 11/26/2020 at 11:43 PM, true said:

lakers only legit contender to get significantly better imo

replacing harrell with a player like ibaka is an underrated upgrade for a team that got exposed for not having a true big in the playoffs. zubac doesnt count considering he fouls too much

• Like 1

LrnARVR.png

18 hours ago, Dr3ambash3r said:

image0.png

its absolutely incredible that we were able to get rid of john walls contract (worst in the league imo). weird to think that he never played a game under his super super max while on the wiz but the guy hasnt played competitive ball in nearly 2 years and getting a perennial all star in westbrook in return is fantastic. i think i can speak for for any wizards fan when i say john wall is definitely a dc legend but after two significant injuries and beals emergence as 'the guy; it seems like the time was right esp when you look at what we got in return. hope we can trade beal for some assets now and start the rebuild while we use westbrook for media/fan attention in the meantime but i wouldnt mind seeing what the tandem of russ/beal looks like for a season if the FO wants to see where it gets them

Edited by conv

LrnARVR.png

16 minutes ago, conv said:

its absolutely incredible that we were able to get rid of john walls contract (worst in the league imo). weird to think that he never played a game under his super super max while on the wiz but the guy hasnt played competitive ball in nearly 2 years and getting a perennial all star in westbrook in return is fantastic. i think i can speak for for any wizards fan when i say john wall is definitely a dc legend but after two significant injuries and beals emergence as 'the guy; it seems like the time was right esp when you look at what we got in return. hope we can trade beal for some assets now and start the rebuild while we use westbrook for media/fan attention in the meantime but i wouldnt mind seeing what the tandem of russ/beal looks like for a season if the FO wants to see where it gets them

I cant remember the last time Wall actually played basketball, this was an incredible deal for the Wizards. Westbrook was all-NBA last season and he's a potential trade asset in the final year of that deal.

aUBwTQ1.png

1 hour ago, true said:

I cant remember the last time Wall actually played basketball, this was an incredible deal for the Wizards. Westbrook was all-NBA last season and he's a potential trade asset in the final year of that deal.

was it 2 or 3 seasons ago? LMAO

o1Uh7MU.png

On 3/30/2021 at 12:08 AM, true said:

Lakers needed him

one game under his belt and... hes already injured lol

nets are winning the championship. it's similar to the warriors during their 5 year run - people theorize all these reasons why they wouldnt win trying to keep themselves interested in the season, but them winning is inevitable. the nets are going to cruise through the eastern conference playoffs and match up against a tired west team that has been playing long ass series' against actual contending teams. 

• yikes 1

LrnARVR.png