Official NBA Thread

True 2k8

Yeah we have a Discord channel, but thought it would be cool to have a place for longform discussion etc.

Anyways, looks like we are about to smash through a fast off-season and potentially have the 2021 season begin as early as December 22nd, which is a pretty nutty turnaround.

Also,

aUBwTQ1.png

Lebron = Goat, but soon his knees will be gone

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

Chris Paul is a fascinating plot of the off-season. Definitely looks like he'll be on the move to a competitor (or a team that thinks they are one)

I would love to see him in a Clips uniform again, but probably unlikely. Bucks should give it a whirl if they want to show Giannis they're serious lol

aUBwTQ1.png

2 hours ago, true said:

Chris Paul is a fascinating plot of the off-season. Definitely looks like he'll be on the move to a competitor (or a team that thinks they are one)

I would love to see him in a Clips uniform again, but probably unlikely. Bucks should give it a whirl if they want to show Giannis they're serious lol

Honestly, I would love for CP3 to get a chip, but he seriously is with a championship contender now and they BLEW a 3-1. I feel like as long as he's in the west, he wont ever make it past ECF since NBA revenue is off the charts when LBJ is in the finals. CP3's best chance was back in 2012 when he left the hornets, David Stern should of let him team up with Kobe.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

Just now, Clark Kent said:

Honestly, I would love for CP3 to get a chip, but he seriously is with a championship contender now and they BLEW a 3-1. I feel like as long as he's in the west, he wont ever make it past ECF since NBA revenue is off the charts when LBJ is in the finals. CP3's best chance was back in 2012 when he left the hornets, David Stern should of let him team up with Kobe.

Bucks are his best chance to win 

aUBwTQ1.png