Are we living in a simulation?

Mk 17

Elon musk believes there’s only a 1 in billions of a chance we aren’t in a simulation 

the technology these days among the scientists is quite high isn’t it, maybe we are infact in a simulation 

Here’s some vids you can watch if you like whilst you afk nmz and whatnots 

spacer.png

Ę̴̧͚̦̲̬̙̟̮̖̻̪̩̤̼͚̳͕͛ͪͧ̎͢Ŗ̴̨̤͙̖͔̫̞͈͉̖̘̯̂͛̒̐̎͆̐̌̇͌͛͌͆͂͊͛̒͘R̸̢̜͕̼̙̝̭̃̽̉̄̄͒̈́̃̎̎́ͯ̏ͭ̽́͜O̷͔͇̯̺̖̳̦͉͖ͯͭͨ͊̔́̄̐̀͠R̲͎͍̪͇̗͇̜̼̼̳͍͉͚̼̦̂̇̒͋ͯ̃͒̽͒ͣ̄͜:̛̩̲̙̪͕̘̞̫̱͚̗̥̳̬̠͖ͪ̓͌̏ͩ̌̽̃̓̃̽̉ͩ͗̑̑͆̀͠ ̛̪̭̮̱̉ͨ͒ͭ̒̇ͬͩ́̂̑͂͌̂̌̀͢S͙͚̞̱̝ͫͩ̽̄͒͛̽͌́͋ͯ̂ͬͣ͞͞Ư̟̟̺͓͚͙͉͇ͯ̊͋̋͐͛̚͘͜͡B̴̴̠̦̱̼͔͙̥̤͚̝̮͎̲̝̳̻̒̍͐͂̄̌͐̐̋̊̄ͪ̂͆ͧ͞Jͪ̃ͬͣ͐̒̓̉͐̌͏̵̭̻͈̟̟̩̀́͢ͅÉ̻̣̝͖̤̺̟̯͍͚̭ͤ̈̀̈́ͪ̀̄͗̔̓͛̃ͧͩͨ̓̓͠Cͦ̔̿̇͐̔ͭ̏̑ͦ͒͐҉̨̡̲̯̯̣͔̳̝͇̭͉̺̝̭̘̖͎͙͘͞T͇̖̖͚̱̰̂̎͊ͭͣͮͨ͆̉́̋͊̎ͮ́́́̕͜ͅ ̧̛̥͇͖̰̻̻͔̗̲͕̱̪̩̱̥̮ͧ̉ͭͭB̵̳͚̳̼̟̟̲͉̆̍̅̔͌̾̐ͭ̌ͣͪ̃͌̒̇͆̀͘͘͠Ȩ̵̸͇̳͈͎͎͕̫̮̣̖̞̗̇ͤ̋̽̂̇̆ͧ̌ͧ͆͌ͧ̓̿̑̀̚ͅͅC̷̢͈͍̤̝̬̣̫̖̯̼͖̩̭̄͒̌̑ͥ̐̄͒̉̄ͧͫ͊ͭ̃͘Oͦ̽̋̎̉͗ͥ̀҉̷͉͙̜̬̝̮̜͚͓̙̲͜M̵̨͕͖̳͍͇̱̥̟͍̗̳̙̲̄͋ͫ͌̔ͦ͐́̕I̸̱̻͚̩̦͈̞̻̥͗̓̃͐̆ͯ͝ͅŃ̷̵̖̪̮̲̺̗͕͚̳̼͗ͯͤ̀͊͜G̵̨ͨͧͬͪͭͨ͑ͫ̃̂҉̸̲̗͎̠̰̦͕̩͙͇̹̭̬ͅ ͋̈ͣͧ͒͒͂̀̈ͫͯͯ̒̎͊̃̏͟͏̶̛̮̰̻̲͉͖̯̯̤͍̟̱̰̯͓̟ͅŞ̧̭̩̣͉̰̝͙̥͙͓͕͙̞̹̎͐͂͌̓̍̍ͬ̚͘͠͡E̵̡͑ͦͭͪ̍̆̂̂ͪͤͫ̊̇̓̽̚͢҉̜̘̗̟̣͖̖͎͙̙̰͡L̢̨̦̖͍̫͈͓̘̝͈ͨͬ̆̌̏̇̄ͩ͒ͯ̑̾̚͟͞͠ͅF̢̛̛̳̞͉̥̞̫͊̀̅ͥͪͤ͂ͤ̅́͘ ̸̷̭̹͚͍͉͈̦̲̥͇̳͋̋ͭ͑͂ͧͨͮ̈́̊ͯ̀̾̎̈́̏ͧͦ͘͞A̡̢̬̱̬̰̮͎̦̠̝̖̳̪͎̻̙̗ͭͨ̈́͊ͬ̃̓̒ͤ͐̈́ͫͥ͑͢͡͠W̸͙͉̣̤̥̹ͬ͗̾̀̏͆̀ͥ͜͞͠A̶̧̱͕͍͉̞̖̙̻̰̙̳͇̼̣̋̈̀̃̇͐̓̏͟ͅR̊̉͒̄͋ͩ͌ͦ̈́̒̂͑̓͊͡͏̪̝͎̬̖̗͎̻͍̼̥̕͜͞E̜̜̦̰̳̫͖̝̐̍̑͂ͮ̒̀͘̕̕,̒̉ͤ̉ͭ̇́͂͗̏̌̀͏̦̭̩͓̦̻̻̫͙͍͍̺͉̟ͅ ̢̢̛͔̟̻̬̟͓͚̱̟̫̪̤͈̟͇̤̣͉͍̍̇̔̑̈͒̌́ͧ͐͒́͟Ŕ̪̣͕̻̟͍̲̗̦̠͇̭̰̅̑̽͆̽̀͛ͪ̇̽̀͟͡E̓̽͐̃̇̀ͨ̇̽̽͏̴̟̲̮̹̩Bͥͨͬ͐̾̂ͫͯͮ̅͒͡͏̵̡̥͓̘͈̟̗̜̦̯͖͚̠̞̮͔̠͙͈̠O̻̼̩̘̣͎̺̲̱̣͇͙̖̱̠̻̼͈̽͐͐̇ͨ̆̇̕͞O̸̹̬̺͓ͪ̑̐ͮ̓͛ͦ̽ͨ͌̀ͪͭ̂ͯͯ͊͐͝T̡̧̘̦͕̫͙̘͈͎̮͇ͣ̾̾͋͢ ̵̴̥͎͚͇̤̻̞̣̥͍͓͙͕̎ͪ͌͋̎ͨ̑ͦ̿̚R̨͍͇͔̰̲̝͍͉̪̺̫̔̔ͥ͛ͣ̽ͥ͌ͧ̓ͧ̾̌͑̎̀́̚Ẹ̶̭̜̩̦̠͔͖̻̻̙̫̖̊ͪ͋̾͐͆̎͌ͥ̇ͦ̽͗̄ͧ̚̚ͅB̨̛̖̝̣̠̼̱̲͖̹͉͔̝̙̰͙̻̍̒̽ͣͨ̕͢Ỏ̸͈̳̠̘̗͈̹̗̲̱͖͕̀̐͆̈̓͐̌ͯ̂ͤͮ͐͠͡Ọ̗̺̟̣͈͍̟̤̩̟̝̗͂̓ͧ́̂̉͗ͬ͒̽ͨͭ̒̂ͦ͛͋́̚̚͡͞T̃͐̇ͭͦ͌ͥ̂̾̔͂͆́͂҉̢͍̞̟̗̹

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Hmm, I think it's very easy to think that way. I would disagree personally just because I don't tend to believe in conspiracy theories.

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

The proposition that we are in simulation would defy what a lot of people believe in this world. But then again, it could be a point of agreement. If you believe in reincarnation, the idea of a life simulation could be possible since you will continue to come back again, until your simulation life is over. But what if your simulation life is also a simulation. Does that make us immortal? 

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

3 minutes ago, Flukejiver said:

The proposition that we are in simulation would defy what a lot of people believe in this world. But then again, it could be a point of agreement. If you believe in reincarnation, the idea of a life simulation could be possible since you will continue to come back again, until your simulation life is over. But what if your simulation life is also a simulation. Does that make us immortal? 

That’s what musk believes, he believes there’s simulations inside simulations inside simulations etc, hence why he says it’s a chance of 1 in billions that we aren’t in a simulation since there is apparently so many. 

im not saying I believe in it at all, it’s just a fairly common theory amongst these science fellas and @Buzznot necessarily a conspiracy theory, there can be no evidence put towards it in the slightest. It’s just a local theory 

the second video I posted from professor kipping is a good one, he’s done research papers etc on it but there is no research to be done in terms of evidence like he says, it’s just more that it’s a theory considering the technology we will have in the future 

Edited by Mk 17

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

That’s what musk believes, he believes there’s simulations inside simulations inside simulations etc, hence why he says it’s a chance of 1 in billions that we aren’t in a simulation since there is apparently so many. 

im not saying I believe in it at all, it’s just a fairly common theory amongst these science fellas and @Buzznot necessarily a conspiracy theory, there can be no evidence put towards it in the slightest. It’s just a local theory 

the second video I posted from professor kipping is a good one, he’s done research papers etc on it but there is no research to be done in terms of evidence like he says, it’s just more that it’s a theory considering the technology we will have in the future 

I will definitely take a look at those videos when I get home in a bit. I am kind of interested to see their points.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png