Ay ay ay

Ace

8 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Very nice what program is that?

It's just plain old photoshop. I don't use After Effects even though it would make things so much easier(and be way more tailored towards the actual graphics I'm working with). 

Something that'll help you out a lot is if you go onto places like DeviantArt, and graphic different graphics packs. Some are gifs, some have folders full of frames that you can turn into gifs, and then obviously textures and c4ds and what not. A lot of making graphics is just going through your materials, clipping, editing and morphing things around. Also since it's photoshop and not something amazing for animations, I do sometimes have to re-render the overlay gifs to ensure they're long enough and that they loop properly and cleanly. 

pl202TJ.png

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

9 minutes ago, Ace said:

It's just plain old photoshop. I don't use After Effects even though it would make things so much easier(and be way more tailored towards the actual graphics I'm working with). 

Something that'll help you out a lot is if you go onto places like DeviantArt, and graphic different graphics packs. Some are gifs, some have folders full of frames that you can turn into gifs, and then obviously textures and c4ds and what not. A lot of making graphics is just going through your materials, clipping, editing and morphing things around. Also since it's photoshop and not something amazing for animations, I do sometimes have to re-render the overlay gifs to ensure they're long enough and that they loop properly and cleanly. 

pl202TJ.png

Okay, I think I can follow that. I have been using after effects myself so was hoping you might have some details about that. ?

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Just now, Vanuckle said:

Okay, I think I can follow that. I have been using after effects myself so was hoping you might have some details about that. ?

After Effects is waaaaay better in my personal opinion. Once you're good with AE you can achieve the same effects without having to keep as many source materials on hand since with AE you frequently create your own source to your liking. It's absolutely worth getting into and getting good at it. I just never had the time to work on that but I'd say it is well worth the time spent if you have it. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

After Effects is waaaaay better in my personal opinion. Once you're good with AE you can achieve the same effects without having to keep as many source materials on hand since with AE you frequently create your own source to your liking. It's absolutely worth getting into and getting good at it. I just never had the time to work on that but I'd say it is well worth the time spent if you have it. 

Okay, I'll keep it in mind as I learn.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png