Elite series

Adrian

Just off the top of my head 1) Dark, (rest not rly in any order) The Queen’s Gambit, The Office, Breaking Bad, Ted Lasso

others: Sex Education, GoT, Ozark, House of Cards, Money Heist, Mandalorian, Letterkenny 

• Like 3

1. Breaking Bad - The pinnacle of TV for me, granted I haven't watched the classics like the Wire and Sopranos

2. Friends - IMO the best to ever do what they did

3. Mad Men - Never seen a tv show about such a dull subject be so captivating

4. The Office - Has the best seasons ever by a sitcom imo, was just all over the map season by season

5. Game of Thrones - If it wasn't for the shit last two seasons this would have been easily #1 for me. I still gotta respect the earlier shit.

Honourable mentions are Archer, Suits, The Americans, Queens Gambit, Brooklyn 99, Hannibal, Mindhunter, The Mandalorian, Freaks and Geeks, Arrested Development, Sherlock

• Like 1

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

I forgot you Brits call it a series instead of just a show.

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

3 minutes ago, I Kill Batty said:

I forgot you Brits call it a series instead of just a show.

Is quite the difference behind the two.

A show involves something like The Simpsons. Can watch any episode in any order and still understand what is happening.

A series is something like Prison Break. Every episode leads to the final conclusion, so missing out on one, you're more then likely out of the loop for the entirety. 

Was the basis I went with lol otherwise my top 5 would just be a bunch of fuckery like American Dad / Family Guy / Futurama.

• Like 1

ZUE0lMx.jpg

2 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Is quite the difference behind the two.

A show involves something like The Simpsons. Can watch any episode in any order and still understand what is happening.

A series is something like Prison Break. Every episode leads to the final conclusion, so missing out on one, you're more then likely out of the loop for the entirety. 

Was the basis I went with lol otherwise my top 5 would just be a bunch of fuckery like American Dad / Family Guy / Futurama.

In that case @Pietru is dying to start listing off some anime.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

3 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Like @Trevor said above + series just sounds better man.....

ps be my only fans manager?

Ok, but you gotta be better than @Mona and her horrible upload speed, Brazilian net is horrible I guess.

• Haha 1
  • honk 1

9NYuh93.png

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

1 minute ago, Adrian said:

You tell me a time I gotchu King

We need your stage name first, gotta pick one suiting to you

9NYuh93.png

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

1. Breaking Bad

2. Dexter

3. The Office

4. How to get away with murder

5. Letterkenny or How I met your mother

edit: i forgot Ozark til I saw other lists damn my list sucks

Edited by Jackson
  • Like 1