Hello!

Crest227

3 hours ago, Crest227 said:

Lol, I still remember Nod and all the fallout from that drama. Good to see you, it was me, not you.

NoD, man those were good times.  Good to see you around as well man.  You know I remember seeing your name in like VR I think or something years later and I took a step back and was like "wait why did we have beef again?".  Always wished we could have ironed things out at the time, but after a few years there was never any hard feelings any way.  Always had some respect for you and for sticking to your guns.

• Like 1

bw.jpg

3 minutes ago, Blue Wall said:

NoD, man those were good times.  Good to see you around as well man.  You know I remember seeing your name in like VR I think or something years later and I took a step back and was like "wait why did we have beef again?".  Always wished we could have ironed things out at the time, but after a few years there was never any hard feelings any way.  Always had some respect for you and for sticking to your guns.

I feel the exact same way. The beef was stupid. I kept track of you, Valor and then Df right? I always wanted to smooth shit over, we used to be good, but I think we both know how I used to be lmao. I think the beef was over Fultimekila, which is another stupid drama in of itself. It’s sort of cool how it all transitioned though, we went exact opposite directions in terms of clanning. I went with Sa into Vr and you went Valor into Df. Exact opposites , I always found it cool to see you still around and doing your thing and I respected that, maybe even a bit jealous if I’m to be honest.

It’s great seeing you bro though, who knew after 10+ years me and you would be having a civil conversation. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crest227 said:

I feel the exact same way. The beef was stupid. I kept track of you, Valor and then Df right? I always wanted to smooth shit over, we used to be good, but I think we both know how I used to be lmao. I think the beef was over Fultimekila, which is another stupid drama in of itself. It’s sort of cool how it all transitioned though, we went exact opposite directions in terms of clanning. I went with Sa into Vr and you went Valor into Df. Exact opposites , I always found it cool to see you still around and doing your thing and I respected that, maybe even a bit jealous if I’m to be honest.

It’s great seeing you bro though, who knew after 10+ years me and you would be having a civil conversation. ?

haha yeah always always kept track of you too.  I always like to see what old NoD had gotten up to and loved to see members making places for themselves in the bigger clans over time.  And yeah I think the beef was over Fulti starting up a new clan at the same time that other leader of NoD (Nairod?) was remaking NoD.  And it caused a big rift between the two followings and I understand why people were mad at fulti for just basically turning his back on NoD like that.  That new clan went on to create Valor and so thats why you had that stigma towards us.

Definitely glad to finally sit down and talk haha.

• Like 1

bw.jpg

13 minutes ago, Blue Wall said:

haha yeah always always kept track of you too.  I always like to see what old NoD had gotten up to and loved to see members making places for themselves in the bigger clans over time.  And yeah I think the beef was over Fulti starting up a new clan at the same time that other leader of NoD (Nairod?) was remaking NoD.  And it caused a big rift between the two followings and I understand why people were mad at fulti for just basically turning his back on NoD like that.  That new clan went on to create Valor and so thats why you had that stigma towards us.

Definitely glad to finally sit down and talk haha.

That sounds exactly right, it was over Fulti making Valor and splitting away! Such a long time ago lol.