Tempest vs Playdead - P2P

True 2k8

oQTYfim.png\

The night was young and we decided to go out and find some action. We've been getting some pretty fun action from Playdead so we decided to ask them for a scrap. We massed up at W420 Varrock East Bank and marched up to the Lumberyard for a nice change of scenery. The fight was clean and fun, something about lumber makes a fight just that much more fun. When I was a child, my reading teacher beat me repeatedly with a book until my stutter went away. When I was 9, my mother hired an entire JV Football Team to attend my birthday party so she didn't have to publish on IG that zero of my classmates showed. Anyways, we showcased our growing abilities in P2P with Dickus and David leading the way. Anyways the fight came to a close and Firehands9 stood victorious. Thanks for the fight PD, always a great one.

Tempest starting: 27

PD Starting: 28

Tempest Ending: 30

PD Ending: 30

xjIoxMp.png

ijRAlIm.png

WzakbGt.png

TsIuBLZ.png

Kill_superk3ggles_2021-01-03_23-08-52.pn

yijnSm4.png

x8844fM.png

vU9qwz9.png

V5MHFJ0.png

F4ytOq2.png

c8KcLIl.png

Articles page1.jpg5df216d9eae64932aabb21b8870485a0-png.jpgunknown.pngunknown.png

aUBwTQ1.png

Had no idea this was going on. Could have attended you noob I was sitting in the lunchroom doing nada lol

Gj amigos 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png