KingdomAbove

Preferred Name 
India777

Discord ID
TheIndianMarine#8212

Current Clan
Some Pvm clan called logical pvm to run CMS/TOB/Nightmare with

Previous Clan History
Rebel Alliance, Knights of Order, Unknown Bounty Hunters, Ascension (Shoutout to Angelo),  Divine Forces, I know there are more but can't think of it off the top of my head

Are you interested in joining?
Yup

Brief Introduction
Hello, I've known David for a while and asked me to join. I loved F2P PVP and Warring and when I heard it would be happening here, I wanted in. My name's John. Been around the original clan world since 2004. I'm a Marine Veteran. Shoutout to all the Vets here. Joined the Marine Corps after 2 years of college in 2014 and left the service in October 2018. I currently work as a Financial Analyst for the Navy Seal Schoolhouse. I've mostly just been PVMing on the side of running a guild in a game called Black Desert Online with my buddies from the Marines for the PS4. I like to gym but haven't been able to in a while with everything going on. Looking forward to seeing all the OGs I used to war with back in the day. Definitely the most fun times for me in Runescape and looking to get as close to reliving it again through here. Godspeed.

bf718b6c285b0500bc31c9ba6cb3c9a0.jpg

"When vanity blinds those who go unpunished for it, only pain and suffering will pull the wool from the eyes who are drowning in their delusion."- Yours Truly