Solo Challenge Mode till Twisted Bow or Dust

Da Bazz

5 hours ago, Stewie said:

Very nice man well in, I'm still not perfect at 3:1 on normal raids man, getting better though but only doing like 1 a day if that.

You doing 4:0 or just mage 3:0 and melee 3:1? Also are you no prepping?

I try to 3-1 with scythe but I'm bad at it...when I learned solos I did 4-1 with lance/whip so 3-1 is kinda weird to adjust to. I'm specifically learning solo in CM so I can do easy solos on my iron whenever it is ready 🙂 It's hard to learn at the start. Best way to do it is probably to just keep resetting the hands on p3 and learn 4-0 / 4-1. But I'm to lazy to do that. It took me like 50-60 solos before I was able to kill olm w/o suiciding from what I've seen you are doing a great job in comparison to me!

I can't do 4-0 I'm to slow also steam still feels weird (still feels like i gets deadclicks from time to time etc..) I'm over prepping at the moment (~30b ~17r). I'm still not sure about the amount of supplies I need in the raid. I take 6 -7 brews and 3 restores into olm. Here I had stuff left in another one I was out with like 20 hp 🙂

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

3 minutes ago, Da Bazz said:

I try to 3-1 with scythe but I'm bad at it...when I learned solos I did 4-1 with lance/whip so 3-1 is kinda weird to adjust to. I'm specifically learning solo in CM so I can do easy solos on my iron whenever it is ready 🙂 It's hard to learn at the start. Best way to do it is probably to just keep resetting the hands on p3 and learn 4-0 / 4-1. But I'm to lazy to do that. It took me like 50-60 solos before I was able to kill olm w/o suiciding from what I've seen you are doing a great job in comparison to me!

I can't do 4-0 I'm to slow also steam still feels weird (still feels like i gets deadclicks from time to time etc..) I'm over prepping at the moment (~30b ~17r). I'm still not sure about the amount of supplies I need in the raid. I take 6 -7 brews and 3 restores into olm. Here I had stuff left in another one I was out with like 20 hp 🙂

Haha that compliment actually made me feel a lot better about my progress, thanks man. I get the odd run where i count the brews at the end and I've only drank like 1-2.5 and it's a been a decent first two phases, so hopefully get to the stage where I don't need to and I keep the points as high as possible. 

I think you're right about Steam client though, there are times I'm clicking and it's either moving a good few ticks later or not at all, I was gonna ask you if you were having the same sorta problems at some point but looks like it might be afterall. I've actually lost 3 or 4 raids to drag glitch as well, sitting 4 rooms deep and I need to close client because of it...

• Like 1

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

48 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Haha that compliment actually made me feel a lot better about my progress, thanks man. I get the odd run where i count the brews at the end and I've only drank like 1-2.5 and it's a been a decent first two phases, so hopefully get to the stage where I don't need to and I keep the points as high as possible. 

I think you're right about Steam client though, there are times I'm clicking and it's either moving a good few ticks later or not at all, I was gonna ask you if you were having the same sorta problems at some point but looks like it might be afterall. I've actually lost 3 or 4 raids to drag glitch as well, sitting 4 rooms deep and I need to close client because of it...

Ye the drag glitch is something they HAVE to fix before releasing the steam client. They will get hard flamed for it by normies.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~