Have you read The Lord of the Rings?

oob

Have you read The Lord of the Rings?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

Read some, movies are better and less time consuming. Fiction books I can’t see the point in reading tbh 

Depends on how fast you read and which versions of the movies. The books will take less time to read than watching the extended versions of the movie.

OT: Books are great. I'm a huge fan of the movies, but there is some stuff missing from the books that I would have liked to see in the movies (mostly Tom Bombadil). Glad most of the singing didn't make it in though. 

Rewatched the entire franchise, both extended and regular, and I can't reliably say that my total count is below 3 digits, let alone alone 3

They did The Hobbit dirtier than they did denying THC to America's middle class 

I never used to be into reading but I picked up The Hobbit when I was at school and actually really liked it. Have been planning on reading the main trilogy as I really like the films but never did. I've started reading the A Song of Ice and Fire (GoT) books and those are pretty good.