DF vs VR Beef

Vanuckle

DF vs VR  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, EmaN said:

VR was never #1 until DI closed (September of 2009), they were always a worse version of DF. 

DF was probably the clan with the longest reign at #1 from the time DS closed in the spring of 2007 --> EOC.

They shared time at #1 with Corruption in 2007, around 50/50 (DF had a couple months after DS closed, COR had summer -> October, DF October -> 2008). 

Transitioned to CWA and went undefeated in that CJ tournament/Zybez, including beating TRWF/TT which everyone pegged as favorites and essentially stayed at either #1/2 until DI closed and the crash war started.

VR was "#1" from late 2009 until mid 2010 when RSD passed them for a while and that was it. RoT/TT/DF/RSD/COR/EOS all took turns at the top in 2011/2012 depending on the week.

I don't remember Corr being better then Df in 07 Summer. 

I do remember DF stomping Corr in a official war in 07 summer tho lol. Once DS closed, DF took down Corr (that day) and then DI that weekend or the weekend after and I don't remember us ever letting up, that was the summer I was gone tho so I guess it could of happened.

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

Could care less about some low tier clan that talks shit about our inners despite being unable to match our numbers even when it comes to an inner

7jmTOjL.png