How would you do it?

Melo C

34 minutes ago, Carolina said:

wtf? this topic kinda sus....

BUT i would scope out their house every day weeks beforehand to learn their schedule (preferably pick out someone living alone with not a lot of friends or visitors...aka maybe a sweaty tempy member) and strike approx. 30 minutes after i see them leave for work (in case they come back since they forgot something). I would tie up hair as to not leave any DNA and wear gloves/mask. go in  and grab the big value items and be in and out within a half hour at most. i would kiss their pillow and clean the dirty dishes/do some laundry as an apology for my crime before swiftly making my escape 🙂 

Ok so yes i liked the way it was going then it turned to full on housewife material l0l. 

Would definitely stalk someone for a week or so get their schedule down

Whenever they leave somewhere just break in and do my thing

IF they had any vicious pets then it wud be safe to sedate them in a humane manner

If they have a neighbor who spontaneously comes over to check in on the house.... Then knock them out cold (i dnt trust my sneaking skills enough)

Because i love fire, i'd probably set up a small fire in the living room.

as for attire, would have to wear some cap to hold my hair and shit, def some leather gloves and possibly plastic around my shoes. 

i would scope out their house every day weeks beforehand to learn their schedule (preferably pick out someone living alone with not a lot of friends or visitors...aka maybe a sweaty tempy member) and strike approx. 30 minutes after i see them leave for work (in case they come back since they forgot something). I would tie up hair as to not leave any DNA and wear gloves/mask. go in  and grab the big value items and be in and out within a half hour at most. i would kiss their pillow and clean the dirty dishes/do some laundry as an apology for my crime before swiftly making my escape 🙂 

• honk 1

HfpoZbC.gif

WOLhPbX.png

OlvN3Fk.png

3 hours ago, Carolina said:

BUT i would scope out their house every day weeks beforehand to learn their schedule (preferably pick out someone living alone with not a lot of friends or visitors...aka maybe a sweaty tempy member) and strike approx. 30 minutes after i see them leave for work (in case they come back since they forgot something). I would tie up hair as to not leave any DNA and wear gloves/mask. go in  and grab the big value items and be in and out within a half hour at most. i would kiss their pillow and clean the dirty dishes/do some laundry as an apology for my crime before swiftly making my escape 🙂 

she's done it before.

• honk 1

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

9 hours ago, Carolina said:

I’d hire her

• heart 1

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

i would scope out their house every day weeks beforehand to learn their schedule (preferably pick out someone living alone with not a lot of friends or visitors...aka maybe a sweaty tempy member) and strike approx. 30 minutes after i see them leave for work (in case they come back since they forgot something). I would tie up hair as to not leave any DNA and wear gloves/mask. go in  and grab the big value items and be in and out within a half hour at most. i would kiss their pillow and clean the dirty dishes/do some laundry as an apology for my crime before swiftly making my escape 🙂

• Haha 1
  • honk 1

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

or how about this one.

shoot them with a tranquilizer dart while having a mobile phone jammer with you so they can't call 911 before the tranquilizer takes effect

pikasig.png

Forsaken Immortal

Each step you take reveals a new horizon.