Step aside Tika

Vanzant

Well, I havent done a whole lot of pvm on this account as I only made it last June since I was stupid and got my 20 year vanzant account banned january 2020. I been doing a little bit of everything but I decided to try something new and get a item I've never ever had. In my entire time playing rs I've never had a sigil in my name. The first one I ever ever seen was a arcane with tempest during our corp sigil run.

I started a couple weeks ago and I was just hoping to get any sigil and go from there if it wasnt an ely. I was joking about the road to ely but I was actually quite determined after I started. Today at work on my lunch break I squeezed a kill in and was pretty surprised in all fairness. I didn't expect this lol

go0TxkL.png

IVBJI3p.png

Yeah, 86 hunter was pretty impressive I must say!  Like I said though haven't done a whole lot of pvm on this account. Got a drop little bit back at zulrah and I've done easily over 15k zulrah on all my accounts and never had this either.

GASuaC3.png

Anyway, pretty pumped about this. Think I'm going to continue working on my skills and continue to corp. Would be cool to fill out a whole log and get back into pvm. I still want my base 90s account and am far off!

P.S. Going to do a drop party before our next big event so hope to see you there!

Edited by Vanzant
  • Like 1
  • bank 2

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

1 minute ago, The End said:

Very nice Vanzant. Thought you were insane for soloing corp on mobile, but you proved me wrong.

Haha thanks dude!

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

insane mate well in

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

My god that is awesome :O

Congrats!

unknown.png.44cf67c442496f7db87120c1e4c6ff2d.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.